OFFICIAL 2020 - 2021 AIR MAX 95 THREAD

quick question I'm seeing a lot of ny heads rocking the gradient orange air max 95s . the old school safety orange with the grey toe box not BLACK,

I asked one dude and he said he got off some website but its the second dude with the og safety orange am 95

You know what, I just figured out.

95s cushion is not bad, and thus I will keep buying and wearing even when I reach 40.

95 OG come out every couple years, when you reach 40, being a senior employee, probably don’t have excuse to say “I am trying to save $40 off AM95s”

Just beat it to death, wear it in the rain. Let it crumble, and buy more. That’s the idea of designer Sergio....... rain came down washed out the dirt on trees.

Unless it is some special 95 for collection, say, Safari OG Neon, Atmos, then just beat it.
I understand your point of view but at this moment in time I am thinking of no longer buying sneakers, or a very few ones, wear them the maximum but I don't want to ruin my 95's, this shoe is too dope lol I am going to wear it every time it is sunny but when it rains, no way, or just a few ones I wouldn't wear like some flashy triple red or some silver HTM...And my only No Sew too...

24708ADF-4932-40CF-BDEC-7B276831444D.png

Hoping the neons are released soon.

Also anywhere to find the am95 essential navy cw for retail or below?

Back
Top Bottom