OFFICIAL 2020 - 2021 AIR MAX 95 THREAD

lol I entered. I'll sell that Bear later. F it!
How do you sell it then?
Where? Craigslist, eBay?
312A5642-659E-41F6-B3BB-B1C546817343.png
Looks like the value is $120 ish

https://www.sivasdescalzo.com/en/air-max-95-bearbrick-toy-S-atmos-online

Lmao $400 euro raffle
I don’t dare to enter that lmao

How do I deal with that bear brick toy? Just need the 95s
Never understood the hype about these bears lol

Need a greedy restock, Nike wasting their time on these RF x 95 greedys smh

Also animal 95s>>1s

Yes, I was thinking the same thing, Nike need to release them again, or even a new "What The" 95 but with new colorways...Something about anthracite and black for the most of the shoes, with some light colors for the details

nobody wanted those when they came out back in the days, in 2008 1 year after the RD they were sitting hard on ebay for $59, nowadays if you want a pair you need to add an extra 0 to the price lol

Lucky lucky. My cousin held his and I told that fool sell them to me.

Went to visit in NY and he sold em for 400. SMH i would've copped at either tag. But yeah you are right....the hype is in and I will most likely have to pay the ridiculous tax.

There was a time it was hard to assume some flashy style, but nowadays even if it is still hard, it is nothing in comparison.
Cones 98, Animal 95, I don't know who could have been able to assume them in the nineties...
Dresscode have changed, some thugs could wear luxury brands, skinny jeans while sneakers can be worn by all type of people...
And some brands have known success, then became tacky, then regained success...Who said Fila ?
What you can wear all over the years is what I want to spend money for.

People from overseas, more particularly the UK and France, always throw that "thug" word around.
True talk, I haven't got so much vocabulary so...:rofl:Here we mainly say "racaille" which means riffraff according Google Translate, thug means for us "voyou", and "voyou" can be used by old people, or not necessary, but it is complicated because it is not so specific. It means in illegal affairs but it could define someone important or not. But when people use "racaille" they think more about drug dealers, thiefs and this word is clearly pejorative. Except for those who are considering they are.

" We are not against rappers... "

Last edited:
Never heard anyone from the uk use the word thug the way French guys throw it about :lol:

Roadman, rude boy or chav is the uk equivalent lol
Doesn't matter, they still often times use it to describe black and Arab people (which I learned from NT). It's wack.

Doesn't matter, they still often times use it to describe black and Arab people (which I learned from NT). It's wack.

I can’t speak on anyone else’s behalf but that’s not how I’d use the word thug, I don’t agree with the context they use it either but it could just be a cultural thing idk

Mainland Europe is a lot diff compared to uk on language they use to describe people

Back
Top Bottom