OFFICIAL 2020 - 2021 AIR MAX 95 THREAD

you're good i think, nike have made tons of these just like the solar reds
if you have a lil bit more patience you can even get them with discount too

Good to hear! Thank you.. Do you know if these are guaranteed to be on NDC for the US release?

I don’t mind paying retail for these to make sure I secure them, I might even double up if they go deep discount down the line. Love this CW

46789637_274312153276591_2086481811771542759_n.jpg

These “OG” 95s all been slick lately but I kinda like the ones thy did with the darker suede on the toe

man I keep kicking myself for not getting them carhartts..might try to trade some 1 lows for a pair or something. keeps eating at me I didn't get em

Got a twitter link notification yesterday for OG crystal blues '95s and I thought I was seeing things lol. Had no idea about these releasing. I'm 100% in.

Last edited:
I thought there was an OG gradient blue cw. Can't remember whether or not if it was aqua, crystal or photo blue but there was a grey gradient with blue accent pair, nonetheless. Chance I could be wrong though and I hope my memory serves me correctly. *Sigh* maybe it was the neons |l.

Last edited:
Well...I'm not as well-versed in Air Max as most of the guys in here, but I'm pretty sure the "OG" colors were Neon, Slate, and Grapes (W). Not sure how much later on the other colors came.

I heard they came in 97-99 when they released the second wave of 95s because they were so popular but don’t quote me

Back
Top Bottom