OFFICIAL 2020 - 2021 AIR MAX 95 THREAD

1542319606_30a88c68605080d038d587d3ff63c1c3.jpg

If anyone wanted these but missed:

NY x LA x Sheck Wes AM95 -
https://www.eastbay.com/product/model:305155/sku:T8505001/nike-air-max-95-premium-mens/

NY x LA x Sheck Wes Blazer Mid -
https://www.eastbay.com/product/model:305156/sku:T9978001/nike-blazer-mid-mens/

I ordered let me see if it's cancelled...

Haven't seen these in NY yet...am I just not looking in the right places? #CrystalBlue95s

For some reason I am having difficulties uploading photos????

i'm out of the loop on 95's and i'm getting an itch for a pair

from what I gather the neon gradient 95's dropped last year but not in the state...last time in the states was 2015?

they used to come out every 3-4 years it seemed like

anyone know if they're slated to release in the not too distant future

have materials gotten better?? they got to the point where the material was very felt like

looking at the solar red pair in case the neons won't be out anytime soon...anyone know anywhere w/ deals on them?

i was between 9.5 and 10 on them and last I got a pair was probably the HOA...I think that particular pair was a bit tight for a 9.5...how do current pairs run?

i'm out of the loop on 95's and i'm getting an itch for a pair

from what I gather the neon gradient 95's dropped last year but not in the state...last time in the states was 2015?

they used to come out every 3-4 years it seemed like

anyone know if they're slated to release in the not too distant future

have materials gotten better?? they got to the point where the material was very felt like

looking at the solar red pair in case the neons won't be out anytime soon...anyone know anywhere w/ deals on them?

i was between 9.5 and 10 on them and last I got a pair was probably the HOA...I think that particular pair was a bit tight for a 9.5...how do current pairs run?

2015 pair was dope, no big bubbles ofcourse, but great box and details for the 20th anniversary.

Dropped again in 2018 in Japan only I think, AIRMAXDISCIPLE AIRMAXDISCIPLE Will know better info on that pair and the next drop, whenever that may be...

Back
Top Bottom