OFFICIAL 2020 - 2021 AIR MAX 95 THREAD

I’m kicking myself for passing on the KRSSs during the Black Friday sales. I think at one point they were $90 shipped.

LPU

62998607-4632-4E7A-925F-23D5873570B9.jpeg

lol you caved in paid resell ?? you do know that the og neon retro is probably coming back next year
Lol I was on the hunt and caught these for way below retail! Worn 1x and they look practically DS. I’ll still buy them again next year to lol hopefully they still have a good shape. Comparing my solar reds from this year compared to the neons from 2015 the 2015 shape was way better.

Comparing my solar reds from this year compared to the neons from 2015 the 2015 shape was way better.
the neons are from china and the solar reds are from indonesia, thats the reason why the shape is different, the front from the toebox from the indonesian pairs are more boxy and squared compared to the more round and slim toebox from the chinese pairs

the neons are from china and the solar reds are from indonesia, thats the reason why the shape is different, the front from the toebox from the indonesian pairs are more boxy and squared compared to the more round and slim toebox from the chinese pairs
Yes correct. This seems to be the case hopefully they return back to China for the next release. Any idea if the crystal blue pair is from China or Indonesia?

Shot from above to compare the toe boxes from the 2015 pairs to the 2018. The 3m is also way brighter on the 2015 pairs and the tounge has stiffer materials and taller on the 18 pair. Something else which also bothered me on the 2018 pair is that the insole is taped on and doesn’t have the placement for the anatomical arch supports which I like to use for my flat feet in all of my air maxes. I believe in a picture airmaxdisicple posted it showed the crystal blue pair includes a set of arch supports which leaves me hopeful.

540B45EB-0BDD-4153-A452-45E0A11AAF5C.jpeg
48F93C02-E5EA-4AED-B1F0-6648FD7B6997.jpeg

My black white OG 95 from JJ is touring Indiana and Pennsylvania at the moment. Is it normal for it to take 2 weeks for delivery for JimmyJazz?

1FF291D8-CE90-4AF7-A948-D1D03F54D200.jpeg

I mean, there is some funky weather going on (I'm from Rochester), but no...it shouldn't take two weeks.

Reactions: ARK
These are sick. Where you get these beauties?

Patta did a release via Nike ID back in November. They did two hybrid models using the 90/95 and 95/90. It was only up for like around a week I believe like the Nigel Air Forces. It was really nice to order a pair however I do with they allowed you to change the colors and sole a little more. It was only like 4-5 colors I believe.

Back
Top Bottom