OFFICIAL 2020 - 2021 AIR MAX 95 THREAD

I'm very much into the y2k Aesthetic and these feels spot on. Sadly in 2002 my mom still choose shoes for me.
lol you are born 10 years too late to really enjoy the fashion from the Y2K era, and even if your mum didnt pick your shoes i doubt that you would be able to rock them 95Zs because they never came in gs sizes only the wmns cws came in small sizes

lol you are born 10 years too late to really enjoy the fashion from the Y2K era, and even if your mum didnt pick your shoes i doubt that you would be able to rock them 95Zs because they never came in gs sizes only the wmns cws came in small sizes

I was born in 1989 and 1999-2000 was the first years I was aware of current fashion and music so that period is very nostalgic to me. But you are right, I didn’t even see theses shoes around that time. I only remeber seeing Air Max 98 back then.

D195E672-EF90-42D3-8421-86974E46DFF0.jpeg
Not sure if posted...

Lmao f—- thupreme banging on my thetht dog

Jk I’m in for some thupremes

But you are right, I didn’t even see theses shoes around that time. I only remeber seeing Air Max 98 back then.
them AM95Z were pretty rare back in 2001/2002, i had to travel to amsterdam to buy them i found them in a sneaker boutique called seventy5 all 3 cws were bought there, in my city they didnt sold AM95s anymore after 1997 and so i always went to amsterdam to buy rare AM95s that were not available in my city

Back
Top Bottom