OFFICIAL 2020 - 2021 AIR MAX 95 THREAD

neon pack? never was into am95s but did they always have matching apparel to go with the shoes?

Originally Posted by Baby Jumpman

Can't hyperlink since I'm posting from my phone but there's more pics of the neon gear here http://extrabutterny.com/...guess-whats-coming-soon/ also I just came back from FTA and I couldve sworn I seen the chilis and also a pair of orange 95s on the table. Does anyone know if these rereleased?

sure it wasnt the reds and safety orange 95s?
nerd.gif

Neons...... Um........ YEA
pimp.gif

Will Be Swooping Up Those Crystal Blues As Well!

*Anyone With Swoosh Wanna Help Out With That Rib-Cage Tee?
nerd.gif

some places like extra buttery got the apparel early but the actual release for these are late feb - early march , i already know where im coppin and i plan ongettin the shirt and both windrunners and kicks

^^Sneakerpimp I'm pretty sure they were the safety oranges but not sure if they were the reds or the chilis. I looked at the two pairs that were on thetable and the suede looked like it had some stains but they weren't returns cuz there was more pairs on the wall. They were prolly the reds though andI'm buggin
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by jcliz

Did anyone confirm if the neon oranges in this pic were releasing?
01735fbfec3ce40242cf092ea33443ae9464835.pjpg
do you happen to have anymore pics of those orange 95s? im really diggin that fluorescent orange.

I think the Italy's do no justice in online pix....such a smooth colorway in person...can't stop looking at them.

I'm liking the comets most out of those releases but a couple of them might end up getting copped

are the neons a GR? I remember i read somewhere they were suppose to release this month, anyone know if this is true?

all these upncoming colorways are
pimp.gif

i will be copping most of these retros
pimp.gif

btw- neon 95s slated to drop sometime around/in march according to Nike rep...will also be online
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by JorPun662

I picked up the neon rib cage shirt at theNike store in the Forum Shops last week in Vegas.

I am heading to Vegas next week. I will look for the shirts there. Thanks for the heads up.

Back
Top Bottom