OFFICIAL 2010-11 AIR MAX 95 THREAD

Joined Mar 28, 2014
How did these 95’s hold up in the long run? I want a pair of fresh water, but I’m sure they’ll crumble if I rocked them. |l

AirLoMax614

formerly baconandjordans
Joined Jun 7, 2014
Man, I’m bout to email Nike and tell em bring it back hahaha
They really need to. There's several good pairs on ebay for under $100. I'm planning on grabbing one and cleaning them up real good and adding them to the collection.

Joined Mar 28, 2014
They really need to. There's several good pairs on ebay for under $100. I'm planning on grabbing one and cleaning them up real good and adding them to the collection.
Honestly, I just contacted them through chat haha. I doubt I’ll hear anything back. I want to cop them from goat, they have my size, but man I want to rock em.

Joined Nov 5, 2015
Hope it hasn't been posted before, credits to US11's blog

ut.jpg

And I thought I was done with 95...Love the fact they keep the tongue and the midsole intact, subtle changes make me appreciate this one, unlike 95 Ultra or No Sew + the inscription at the back of the shoe reminds me some recent Air Max clothes they release with the slogan. And this sole looks efficient as possible. Can't wait :nerd:

Joined Sep 28, 2003
Hope it hasn't been posted before, credits to US11's blog

ut.jpg

And I thought I was done with 95...Love the fact they keep the tongue and the midsole intact, subtle changes make me appreciate this one, unlike 95 Ultra or No Sew + the inscription at the back of the shoe reminds me some recent Air Max clothes they release with the slogan.
Nice, when is the release?

Joined Mar 28, 2014
They did a mini release in Japan earlier this year (or late last year?)...all bets are on 2020.
Damn, I just checked it on google. Says it was last year around February in Japan. I wonder why the wait for a US release. Lol, you were right though.. collecting may become a habit.

Top Bottom