OFFICIAL 2010-11 AIR MAX 95 THREAD

Joined Dec 9, 2017
I found them at a Nike Factory Store in Salt Lake City. They had a few pairs on the hash wall + a full size run on the shelf. They didn't have my size on the hash wall but they still honored the price on the pair that I grabbed from the shelf.
Yup I called the outlet yesterday and Mint Greens are not there.

Instead I pulled the trigger using 4% ebates, using Paypal connected to Discover card (5% on Paypal)

So hopefully $103 will give me a rebate of $9

Thanks for the picture though
That green looks fresh

CARTEL777

Supporter
Joined Apr 15, 2019
Yup I called the outlet yesterday and Mint Greens are not there.

Instead I pulled the trigger using 4% ebates, using Paypal connected to Discover card (5% on Paypal)

So hopefully $103 will give me a rebate of $9

Thanks for the picture though
That green looks fresh
I bought the Mint 95's from the factory store in West Jordan. They didn't have any at the factory store in Lehi.

I'm glad you secured a pair!

Joined Nov 16, 2017
Supreme x Air Max 95 Lux
Via champagnepapi

info via py_rates_

Full Grain Leather
Made in Italy
3 Colorways (Black, Red, Blue)
No Swarovski
$500

CE8C11B5-8267-4196-81DA-E8951DA2697E.png
i looked at this for about 5 minutes until i saw the shoe ...a red pair would be fire, but i dunno about paying no damn $500 for a 95 air max, all leather or not... wait, is it italian grain leather, natuzzi steez ?!

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker or head over to our upgrade page to donate for an ad-free experience Upgrade now