OFFICIAL 2020 - 2021 AIR MAX 95 THREAD

I’ve always heard it was a cost cutting measure, and that they now have a different gas in the air unit... but has anybody ever actually have a confirmed Reason as to why they don’t make the large air units in the heels anymore? They look so much better.
You hear all of this stuff and then see monstrosities like the 720 and are like “c’mon now”.

Was considering making these knockoffs but looks like they're sold out?

Screen Shot 2020-07-12 at 5.05.08 PM.png

Screen Shot 2020-07-12 at 5.08.19 PM.png

Cost cutting. Always is. When i was wearing these the other day it was actual ‘Air’ and nice and bouncy. 95s these days are rock hard bricks and for looks only.
I’ll never get to feel the difference unless they bring this method back. Let’s hope the neons later this year will come with it

Ah shame, id have sent you a pair but theyre 11s.
Damn, you’re a good man, bro. I really appreciate that. It’s all good though. That 11 won’t work at all 😂. I really do hope Nike brings it back one day. I’m sure they will, but I have a feeling Nike will mess that up too. There’s always something missing with Nike These days lol

Damn, you’re a good man, bro. I really appreciate that. It’s all good though. That 11 won’t work at all 😂. I really do hope Nike brings it back one day. I’m sure they will, but I have a feeling Nike will mess that up too. There’s always something missing with Nike These days lol
Yeah we can hope. I see no reason why they couldnt rebuild them. But who knows...

I know this is GS release but what's throwing me off is "recraft". Nike recrafted the 95's?
Screenshot_20200713-090431_Facebook.jpg

Just realized I've never looked at the price of neon 95s or other OG colors on stockx and Goat before.

$550-$875 for 2010s and 2015s? Really??

^ Are you guys Japanese or the Japanese comics are that popular outside of Japan nowadays?? Seems like the latter since it has English descriptions, but I could never imagine there’ll be the time when someone other than Japanese recognize em and even refer em here on NT....

Back
Top Bottom