OFFICIAL 2020 - 2021 AIR MAX 95 THREAD

Denham drop was a cluster.

Still haven't seen anything other than a 404 error

Denham.JPG

Was on the wrong page staring at the timer.
Figured out I was on the wrong page, got to the 90s, but cant add to cart.
Saw the 95s page for second and went to 404 message.
I'm dumb lol

Denham site won't allow me to add to Cart. Even when the add to cart is highlighted and I click it nothing happens

did you do anything special to get through?
only thing what i did was that i clicked on the AM95 picture in my email at 9:00 AM CET for the rest i did nothing special, i also could've easily got the 90s but i skipped them because i was not really sure about them

Still had am1s in my cart, so when i carted my size 95s instantly it **** itself.

Had to remove the 1s and go back.

Then i kept getting the “someone else is hopping this item please wait” message.

**** release.

Footlocker Au is releasing tonight! Good luck Au heads!

Attachments

• 3AB384BC-ABA1-4968-99A4-7AD28E5101CB.png
    3AB384BC-ABA1-4968-99A4-7AD28E5101CB.png
    916.6 KB · Views: 122
Dammit i was hoping this time i was the only one that picked up on the release tonight. Staying up. Was hoping everyone else was going for the morning drops.

Still pending on the 95’s

I assume that means it’s over

man, Nike couldn’t even tell me I didn’t get them

Did anyone else get errors? I got errors and then it says product is unavailable.
Yep...it was saying pending when I put my order in and then after a couple of mins it said that there was a payment error and to reenter my cc info... i gave up after that... content with the 90s

Got the error on NDC too......SMH:smh:.....I think its a bot error, if your not using a bot it doesn't recognize you trying to get them manually !!!!...thats what i feel this BS has come down too!!

Back
Top Bottom