OFFICIAL 2020 - 2021 AIR MAX 95 THREAD

Man, I’m still pending and check my cc with no charge

Really wanted these

13FEA2AF-3BA6-4ED0-A4AB-8EC839B69762.jpeg

wow didn’t expect to get either let alone both on the same account :nthat:
knee surgery this afternoon but at least the day started w/a Wx2

wow ...Ls on all 3 releases :smh: . Good luck on that surgery!! God is with you , he blessed you right before lol

L on END. raffle, could never add to cart on Denham site, Pending to L on Nike. This sucks. Probably the release that I've been most interested in purchasing for at least the past few months, maybe the year. Buying sneakers is so damn frustrating and discouraging these days, and I am absolutely not feeding resellers.

Crazy that people were able to submit payment and exit to the other shoe and cop both and most people like myself couldn't get the 95s even tho I was on the app at 10:00:01 and didn't have any loading or payment issues

Me too. It's confusing and frustrating. I'm on a new phone with gigabit wifi and nothing. I don't understand.

I fumbled my Apple Pay payment on the 95s and was still able to get them, there’s no rhyme or reason
This was my first Nike cop since Brazil dunks

Glad I was able to cop. Was so scatter-brained with all the drops today, the W genuinely confused me.

I could have gone for the 90’s while I was Pending on the 95’s but I didn’t want to risk it.

Sorry to hear some of y’all weren’t as lucky. I feel your pain, I’ve had so many L’s recently. Glad I got a W today.

Yes you can lol. People wear the puerto rico AM1 and aren't Puerto Rican and folks who aren't black wear the BHM colorways. It's showing support i guess (hope)

Well of course I can haha
But I’ve never been about wearing jerseys (soccer) or clothing of another country that I’m not from or my family’s not from. Even then I stay away from USA , etc or flags written on any of it.. unless it’s a soccer jersey. Being Hispanic I have a few lol

FL au was not worth waiting up for last night.

Subtype as usual i couldnt have carted any quicker and got cart jacked.

Sneakerboy just then was either a bot fest or i suspect they back doored their mates as usual. Sizes were gone in half a second literally. Such a **** company they are. And they disable comments on insta so people cant call them out on it anymore.

Back
Top Bottom