OFFICIAL 2020 - 2021 AIR MAX 95 THREAD

if the team oranges weren't so crappy compared to OG safeties, I wouldn't have bothered correcting you. my safeties are crumbling, it's sad.I'm just bitter about it, haha.

Originally Posted by AsianImage

Originally Posted by JorPun662

I picked up the neon rib cage shirt at theNike store in the Forum Shops last week in Vegas.

I am heading to Vegas next week. I will look for the shirts there. Thanks for the heads up.

Don't get your hopes up too high. I just went to NTSF to check it out.......
smh.gif
It just didn't look right. It is reflective but the only thing I likedabout it was the 'air max' tag on the lower bottom of the tee. Didn't even bother looking at the price tag. And they had a matching 95 cage tee forthe blue snakeskins as well.

Originally Posted by denverairforce

if the team oranges weren't so crappy compared to OG safeties, I wouldn't have bothered correcting you. my safeties are crumbling, it's sad. I'm just bitter about it, haha.
It's all good. Sorry to hear about your safeties man. I guess I wasn't thinking while I was typing.

Originally Posted by wada7

Originally Posted by gswarriorz

Originally Posted by clearsole23

Originally Posted by Modzzilla

Cancel. Both Tees up on the nike website for $32.

http://store.nike.com/ind...1/pid-284462/pgid-284464

363125 010

yeah those are supposed to be dropping with the neon 95's . they also have a 2 windrunners to go with the shirt
I would really like to see how they look. Any pics yet?
neon95packp.jpg

Anyone have style #s for the winderunners and where online they can be purchased? Thanks in advance.

Wasn't there a story in the UK about these being banned because of some murders? Anyone know the details?

Originally Posted by phnrprman

363125 010

yeah those are supposed to be dropping with the neon 95's . they also have a 2 windrunners to go with the shirt
neon95packp.jpg

Anyone have style #s for the winderunners and where online they can be purchased? Thanks in advance.
that windrunner is $250
sick.gif
sick.gif

Originally Posted by air max 87

363125 010

neon95packp.jpg

that windrunner is $250
sick.gif
sick.gif

That doesn't matter to me. Where did you see it at? I know there is a style number listed but I can't read it. I only need the jacket. I've gotseveral 03 neons sitting deadstock.

Originally Posted by air max 87

363125 010

neon95packp.jpg

that windrunner is $250
sick.gif
sick.gif
you sure about that ? i called extra buttery and they said it was 150

Nice avy jcliz... Those zoom turfs were clownin' in HS! wish I didn't beat mine down to death... NIKE - we need a retro

love reading this post and seeing all the newbs getting geeked over neons that are sooo far from the original. Ill stick to my 03 retros with HOAs on ice. Itsa shame that Nike has made the neons the new white on white force

Thanks ardeedas, those babies are handed down from my Dad...maybe worn 5 times. I got the black/white retros from an outlet 2 years ago for $25.

Back
Top Bottom