OFFICIAL 2020 - 2021 AIR MAX 95 THREAD

Yep, I have seen it before. And there is an old Radioactive sample around somewhere. He has had a few 95 samples. Pretty well known that he is a huge fan of the silhouette. They went relatively quick for an app exclusive.

Was a pretty low key release. I'm sure it would have gone quicker if it was announced

They were OOS within 5 minutes, even it being on the app alone.

Maybe longer than 5 minutes, I haven't seen others timelines yet. Very quick sell out though.

Last edited:
Feel so stupid for passing on these...
sick.gif
those Lebron 95s were whack
Agreed. I actually liked the LJXII low mash-up more.

Quote:

AM95>any Lebron

But being that I'm not a Lebron "fan" those 95s are overpriced and pretty boring. The mash-up had the fade and better colors IMO.
I can respect that. I was hoping you werent putting the hybrid above an original silhouette.

Yep. I dont even like the hybrid model but the fact that they used the safety orange as inspiration puts it over that SNKRS 95

so i ordered am 95 lebron on snkrs app, got the got em message, shared purchase on twitter, shoe shows up in my collection and says purchased on product page but i have no history of the order in my nike/snkrs account and i never received order confirmation. called nike and they dont have a definite answer as to what happened, and i actually like am 95's, smh. another person in the lg chat room had the same problem, bad luck i guess.

so i ordered am 95 lebron on snkrs app, got the got em message, shared purchase on twitter, shoe shows up in my collection and says purchased on product page but i have no history of the order in my nike/snkrs account and i never received order confirmation. called nike and they dont have a definite answer as to what happened, and i actually like am 95's, smh. another person in the lg chat room had the same problem, bad luck i guess.

My first order (right at 7pm) i got an order confirmation email - but the 2nd one (7:05pm), i used my friend's phone, the same exact thing happened. Hoping this 2nd order gets thru, but just happy i got the first confirmation.

It's funny how people will openly talk/brag about their sources for the opportunity to get efame on twitter or nt

Back
Top Bottom