OFFICIAL 2020 - 2021 AIR MAX 95 THREAD

UNDS today :smokin
617EA0FE-FA7E-4702-84FD-4FFF6F282289.jpeg

One thing I didn't understand on Footasylum is a UK 10 is like a US 10.5 when I bought a 98, but on Nike's boxes a UK 10 is like a US 11...

I been sleeping on 95’s for a minute. I love the am1 and 90’s, but slept on these because of its shape. Are they comfortable, true to size, bulky? Always thought they looked bulky maybe on foot is different

I been sleeping on 95’s for a minute. I love the am1 and 90’s, but slept on these because of its shape. Are they comfortable, true to size, bulky? Always thought they looked bulky maybe on foot is different
I don't like to wear 1's and 90's even if I find them beautiful, 95's are massive, that's true. And heavy. If you lace them tight, even on irregular floor you'ld be sure to keep your ankles intact, that's what I love about them.

They're beautiful. A lot of dope colorways. But not the best Air Max as a beater. The weight is really something to consider when you're a 1's or a +'s carrier. Give them a try in store before ordering them. I wear US 10 in 1's, US 10.5 in 95's, bubbles are really something on them. And I'm not talking about old bubbles. But even new ones compared to other Air Max models, really comfortable, in my opinion, at least. Along with 97's and +'s, Air Max I prefer to wear. Perfect with a classic style as a simple straight jeans and some white or black tee. They are the perfect transition between old Air Max and new ones. Just my opinion. And a good transition too for Jordan's carriers becoming Air Max ones.

Thing is it's really easy to becoming addict to the 95's and hard to succeed to stop buying them :lol: Which isn't true with a lot of models for which ones you just need a few ones. One thing not to be forgotten : they are fragile, at least materials on the "lines", so if you buy them, try to not expose them to rain or snow...Maybe obvious but...

I had to force myself to stop buying them, as I love too much this shoe, it was really hard :sick:

I don't like to wear 1's and 90's even if I find them beautiful, 95's are massive, that's true. And heavy. If you lace them tight, even on irregular floor you'ld be sure to keep your ankles intact, that's what I love about them.

They're beautiful. A lot of dope colorways. But not the best Air Max as a beater. The weight is really something to consider when you're a 1's or a +'s carrier. Give them a try in store before ordering them. I wear US 10 in 1's, US 10.5 in 95's, bubbles are really something on them. And I'm not talking about old bubbles. But even new ones compared to other Air Max models, really comfortable, in my opinion, at least. Along with 97's and +'s, Air Max I prefer to wear. Perfect with a classic style as a simple straight jeans and some white or black tee. They are the perfect transition between old Air Max and new ones. Just my opinion. And a good transition too for Jordan's carriers becoming Air Max ones.

Thing is it's really easy to becoming addict to the 95's and hard to succeed to stop buying them :lol: Which isn't true with a lot of models for which ones you just need a few ones. One thing not to be forgotten : they are fragile, at least materials on the "lines", so if you buy them, try to not expose them to rain or snow...Maybe obvious but...

I had to force myself to stop buying them, as I love too much this shoe, it was really hard :sick:
Damn, bro thanks for the input. I’ve always loved air max 1’s and 90’s, but I want something different. I’m looking into getting 95’s and 97’s as well, but can never pull the trigger in buying a pair. The 95’s always reminded me of boots (no offense). I feel you on collecting haha. Definitely a bad habit. I collected Jordan’s for a minute and sold off my collection this year. Just getting old man... lol I want some comfortable shoes but stylish too you know?

Damn, bro thanks for the input. I’ve always loved air max 1’s and 90’s, but I want something different. I’m looking into getting 95’s and 97’s as well, but can never pull the trigger in buying a pair. The 95’s always reminded me of boots (no offense). I feel you on collecting haha. Definitely a bad habit. I collected Jordan’s for a minute and sold off my collection this year. Just getting old man... lol I want some comfortable shoes but stylish too you know?
You're welcome :D I understand about the boots part because I hesitated to talk about Timberland as Air Max 95 make me think about them about the classic outfit you match with them, and the massive aspect.

I'm doing the same, not with the 95's a lot, but I'm trying to sell the most I can, I want to keep only beaters. That's it, don't want anything useless now.

Yes, comfort but without disowning years of style ^^

Black Ultra 97's are great beaters for me, lightweight so you can walk a long time, and wearable when it rains, but a lot of people, I guess people who experimented old 97's, find them uncomfortable, as for the new 95's...

Not gonna lie, modern 95s ain't comfortable to me. But they're not uncomfortable either. Wouldn't wanna wear a pair to spend all day walking around a city in the heat, but as a day to day pair they're fine. I buy them for the look and the memories not the comfort!

100% completely understand. I felt the same way with Jordans. Only rocked it for the look and nostalgia. Wanted a pair since I was a kid, and when I finally got to collecting, all except Jordan 1’s was comfortable. Lol. Can’t imagine rocking a pair in the hot weather right now

Yeah, I feel you @davinelulinvega. Classic matching style like the early 2K. Good old days, man. Beef and broccoli timbs era. Lol.
I just gotta try them on when I get a chance. Glad I hopped on nt to peep some pictures and got a little input. Going to hold off till I try them at a shop.

I recommend trying to find a pair of the 2018 Solar Reds (AT2865-100). They have good materials and a better insole, just better overall comfort compared to previous releases. I would assume that the other "OG" builds that released since (Whites, Aluminums, Mints) have similar materials and insoles, but I can only speak on the Solars since I own those.

I definitely recommend going up a half size for 95s. IMO the toe box is just too curved and narrow. I wear a 14 in every other Air Max, but need 1/2 up (can only get 15s) in 95s.

Back
Top Bottom