OFFICIAL 2020 - 2021 AIR MAX 95 THREAD

Footlocker for $129?
Yeah, I even tried talking the prices down since they were the last one on display. They weren’t having it. I wasn’t going to wait either for the price to go down online since they’re running low. I was debating these or fresh mints. I might pick the up the mints later down the line, I hope they they drop the chili reds or the fresh* waters one day... they look dope

Last edited:
Nice, man. Glad you're happy with them.

Just curious, is the insole on your whites a blue Ortholite?

ggdgdgrt.png

gradient jewels
https://www.jdsports.nl/product/zwart-nike-air-max-95-heren/148408_jdsportsnl/

anyone looking for Wmns Grape in an 11 (9.5M)? Lmk. Have a pair NIB I no longer want

Anybody have the save whites? I was thinking about picking up a pair. The toe box doesn’t look as high as the standard 95s... anybody who has them, can you confirm the toe box is not as tall?

How did these 95’s hold up in the long run? I want a pair of fresh water, but I’m sure they’ll crumble if I rocked them. |l

Man, I’m bout to email Nike and tell em bring it back hahaha
They really need to. There's several good pairs on ebay for under $100. I'm planning on grabbing one and cleaning them up real good and adding them to the collection.

They really need to. There's several good pairs on ebay for under $100. I'm planning on grabbing one and cleaning them up real good and adding them to the collection.
Honestly, I just contacted them through chat haha. I doubt I’ll hear anything back. I want to cop them from goat, they have my size, but man I want to rock em.

Back
Top Bottom