OFFICIAL 2020 - 2021 AIR MAX 95 THREAD

One of my favourite 95s ever. May have to scoop a second pair long term.
20190816_085642.jpg

Hope it hasn't been posted before, credits to US11's blog

ut.jpg

And I thought I was done with 95...Love the fact they keep the tongue and the midsole intact, subtle changes make me appreciate this one, unlike 95 Ultra or No Sew + the inscription at the back of the shoe reminds me some recent Air Max clothes they release with the slogan. And this sole looks efficient as possible. Can't wait :nerd:

Hope it hasn't been posted before, credits to US11's blog

ut.jpg

And I thought I was done with 95...Love the fact they keep the tongue and the midsole intact, subtle changes make me appreciate this one, unlike 95 Ultra or No Sew + the inscription at the back of the shoe reminds me some recent Air Max clothes they release with the slogan.
Nice, when is the release?

They did a mini release in Japan earlier this year (or late last year?)...all bets are on 2020.
Damn, I just checked it on google. Says it was last year around February in Japan. I wonder why the wait for a US release. Lol, you were right though.. collecting may become a habit.

If JD ain't going to cancel my order, succeed this night to get a 95 for 60 euros...

60.jpg

EDIT : JD not only the King of Trainers but also the King of cancelling your cheaper orders :lol:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom