OFFICIAL 2020 - 2021 AIR MAX 95 THREAD

Nike-Air-Max-95-Black-Pink-CU1930-066-Release-Date.jpg

Nike-Air-Max-95-Black-Pink-CU1930-066-Release-Date-1.jpg

Nike-Air-Max-95-Black-Pink-CU1930-066-Release-Date-2.jpg

Nike-Air-Max-95-Black-Pink-CU1930-066-Release-Date-3.jpg

CU1930-066

Happened to stumbled on Hibbetts sports just now and I see some ppl caught the sale before me..lol. Mints for $84 and free shipping, I ain't mad at that.

Screen Shot 2019-09-12 at 11.32.54 PM.png

If you sign up to their text alerts they'll send you a $10 coupon too, it'll take 2 days to come in though.
Screen Shot 2019-09-12 at 11.46.19 PM.png

Last edited:
Happened to stumbled on Hibbetts sports just now and I see some ppl caught the sale before me..lol. Mints for $84 and free shipping, I ain't mad at that.

Screen Shot 2019-09-12 at 11.32.54 PM.png

If you sign up to their text alerts they'll send you a $10 coupon too, it'll take 2 days to come in though.
Screen Shot 2019-09-12 at 11.46.19 PM.png
Just scooped up a pair. Thanks

^I assume both can't be used on the same order
Unfortunately no, they cancel each other out.

Man... the neons were supposed to drops March of 2018. Been a year and a half.
Definitely a 3 pair purchase if they ever do come out.
I feel you, I couldn't wait on Nike tho. After a couple of hours of combing through ebay, I copped a near DS pair of the 2015's for $160 shipped last month

Just scooped up a pair. Thanks
Not a problem fam

As Neon are concerned, I need advices please, I have a pair of 2015, pretty good condition with its box, worn, just the logo at the inside of one side that is becoming to disappear, and when I saw prices for AM 95 OG Neon on Stockx in my size, I feel 200 euros is a fair price, but then I read mercysaidso mercysaidso you copped a near DS for 160 $ which means 143 euros...

What do you people suggest ? Thanks ^^

price.jpg

So you want to know what your slightly worn pair is worth on the market?

If you think 200 Euro is fair, start there. If no one bites, take it down in 10, 15 increments.

forgive me, I have no clue how to post a euro sign from a NA keyboard :lol:

No problem, I wouldn't even having paying attention to it if you didn't mention it :rofl:

That's kind of interesting because France is influenced by the US, as I have the dollar sign on my keyboard ^^ and for fashion, music, movies etc. but the opposite isn't true :lol:

I guess someone else who wouldn't have any other money signs on his keyboard than the one of his country could considerate his country runs the world :emoji_stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

I think it's more to do with numerous countries adopting the "$" sign...Canada (CAD), Australia (AUD) tons of Caribbean islands, etc.

Besides...admit it, you kind of miss the Franc

No, I certainly not lol

It's very useful to travel without having to change my money, love it

The only thing I hate when I go to London :s

( First I didn't understand you were talking about the ancient money, I am definitely not backward-looking :lol: )

As Neon are concerned, I need advices please, I have a pair of 2015, pretty good condition with its box, worn, just the logo at the inside of one side that is becoming to disappear, and when I saw prices for AM 95 OG Neon on Stockx in my size, I feel 200 euros is a fair price, but then I read mercysaidso mercysaidso you copped a near DS for 160 $ which means 143 euros...

price.jpg

I've seen ppl selling their pairs in the condition you described for around $225, maybe slightly more considering size and how much is available on site but then again they all aren't the 2015 release. You might want to start a little higher than that then after a while, work the numbers lower if you don't gain any interest at that price. I just seen StockX, didn't know they were going for that much. Last sale was for $400 and the sales chart shows that the price is going up for them but if Nike drops a new release next year to mark the 25th anniversary I think that's gonna kill the value of the 2015's.

I got my pair from a Ebay auction and luckily no one bidded on them. This was actually the 2nd time they were listed, I missed out on the first auction. No one bidded originally so I made sure I was on it the second time around. They were actually $165, I forgot the shipping price was a little more money. I think these flew under the radar because the guy didn't put any keywords in the title of his listing, surprised no one jumped on these. They literally look like they only been worn once, Nike Air still intact on the insole, even the little nipples on the bottom of the sole are still intact. Ebay always will be my come up spot, I can't even tell you the amount of deals I've gotten on there through out the years.
Screen Shot 2019-09-15 at 6.24.29 AM.png

Just realized something..... For anyone that ordered the Mint 95's from Hibbett sports online or from Hibbetts in general, did your cards get charged for the order yet? Does it normally take some time for them to charge you? This my first time purchasing from them. I ordered my pair on the 12th and got the confirmation email on the 13th that my shoes have been shipped and will be delivered on the 18th but no where in my bank statement does it show that the $$$ was deducted. It would be dope to get them for free.... I like FREE lol. I'm eyeing a pair of the Mint 98's, their selling for the same price. I'm just a little nervous that me ordering them will make them notice that I still wasn't charged for the shoes they just shipped out to me

Just realized something..... For anyone that ordered the Mint 95's from Hibbett sports online or from Hibbetts in general, did your cards get charged for the order yet? Does it normally take some time for them to charge you? This my first time purchasing from them. I ordered my pair on the 12th and got the confirmation email on the 13th that my shoes have been shipped and will be delivered on the 18th but no where in my bank statement does it show that the $$$ was deducted. It would be dope to get them for free.... I like FREE lol. I'm eyeing a pair of the Mint 98's, their selling for the same price. I'm just a little nervous that me ordering them will make them notice that I still wasn't charged for the shoes they just shipped out to me

I’ve ordered from them , you will see it on Monday most likely

price.jpg
My advice would be to keep them

I’ve ordered from them , you will see it on Monday most likely

DAMN!!! really? I ordered on Thursday, it's weird that I don't have any pending transactions on my account. I ordered some kicks from Puma earlier that same day as well and the $$$ was taken out the account the same day so that's weird. All the years I've been ordering online I've never had to wait this long to see a charge on my account, I got my fingers crossed tho...lol.

I've seen ppl selling their pairs in the condition you described for around $225, maybe slightly more considering size and how much is available on site but then again they all aren't the 2015 release. You might want to start a little higher than that then after a while, work the numbers lower if you don't gain any interest at that price. I just seen StockX, didn't know they were going for that much. Last sale was for $400 and the sales chart shows that the price is going up for them but if Nike drops a new release next year to mark the 25th anniversary I think that's gonna kill the value of the 2015's.

I got my pair from a Ebay auction and luckily no one bidded on them. This was actually the 2nd time they were listed, I missed out on the first auction. No one bidded originally so I made sure I was on it the second time around. They were actually $165, I forgot the shipping price was a little more money. I think these flew under the radar because the guy didn't put any keywords in the title of his listing, surprised no one jumped on these. They literally look like they only been worn once, Nike Air still intact on the insole, even the little nipples on the bottom of the sole are still intact. Ebay always will be my come up spot, I can't even tell you the amount of deals I've gotten on there through out the years.
Screen Shot 2019-09-15 at 6.24.29 AM.png
Thanks for your answer :smile:

Yes, I'm in the same position that for the AM 90 OG Infrared 2015 I used to have : I want badly to get rid of them before the new release, as I don't wear them that much and as I failed so much with the AJ VI OG Infrared 2014.
I was just too late so now it's hard to sell plus they're new with defaults :rofl:

The 95 OG Neon seem to be in the same position as the AJ VI 2014 at its apogee so I am thinking about not beeing so greedy in order to sell them before the release all people is waiting for ^^

Back
Top Bottom