OFFICIAL 2020 - 2021 AIR MAX 95 THREAD

Package came in from Hibbets
14B90068-921F-4877-B09B-2242EFCD91D2.jpeg
5088C94C-01CF-44E4-94B5-623560C20EE7.jpeg

Footlocker got 20% off when you spend over $100 and 25% off when you spend over $200. Copped the Grey gradients and another pair of Mints for $203. I only copped another pair of Mints because the toe on my Hibbett pair is crooked, just gonna swapped out the foot and return them. Worked out since I got more of a discount by spending more.

Screen Shot 2019-09-25 at 12.41.39 AM.jpg

Last edited:
I pulled the trigger on a pair of Mint 95's at a Nike Factory Store in Salt Lake City last week.

Mints came in today

P1220821.JPG

After seeing your picture last night, I had to order a pair of Crystal Blue 95's. I should've bought them months ago. I still need a pair of 2018 Neon 95's. I had the 2003 release back in the day, but those are long gone.

/E I bought a pair of Total Orange 95's while I was at it.

Last edited:
I pulled the trigger on a pair of Mint 95's at a Nike Factory Store in Salt Lake City last week.

After seeing your picture last night, I had to order a pair of Crystal Blue 95's. I should've bought them months ago. I still need a pair of 2018 Neon 95's. I had the 2003 release back in the day, but those are long gone.

/E I bought a pair of Total Orange 95's while I was at it.

Wait so the mint greens are already in outlet?

I found them at a Nike Factory Store in Salt Lake City. They had a few pairs on the hash wall + a full size run on the shelf. They didn't have my size on the hash wall but they still honored the price on the pair that I grabbed from the shelf.

Yup I called the outlet yesterday and Mint Greens are not there.

Instead I pulled the trigger using 4% ebates, using Paypal connected to Discover card (5% on Paypal)

So hopefully $103 will give me a rebate of $9

Thanks for the picture though
That green looks fresh

Yup I called the outlet yesterday and Mint Greens are not there.

Instead I pulled the trigger using 4% ebates, using Paypal connected to Discover card (5% on Paypal)

So hopefully $103 will give me a rebate of $9

Thanks for the picture though
That green looks fresh

I bought the Mint 95's from the factory store in West Jordan. They didn't have any at the factory store in Lehi.

I'm glad you secured a pair!

Back
Top Bottom