OFFICIAL 2020 - 2021 AIR MAX 95 THREAD

I think older heads are more familiar with the AM90 and AM1, however I think there was a slight lul and the younger generation saw the 95's around so much that they came from behind and grabbed the most recognizeable Air Max. However I think the AM90 is coming back in a big way, just don't know if it is to late for the come behind win.

Might depend on where you live as well. In Stockholm I definitely see way more Am90, Am1 and even AM Plus, than 95. 95 and 97 is currently big here, but back in 2012 EVERYONE had Am90. Currently I would say that M2K Tekno is the most hyped shoe though. When I talk about "Nike Air Maxes" with people who are not into sneakers they usually think I'm referring to 1 or 90.

last pair that was less than $300 in sz 10 on stockx was about 5 weeks ago

DS pairs of not readily available on the after market for the prices to be consistent...keep looking or wait until the next release ?‍♂️

I couldn't wait (slept all of 2015 on shoes in general) so I grabbed myself a size 10 probably late last year for probably about $200 in excellent (barely worn) condition

its crazy, need me a new pair, wonder when they’re rereleasing

Mail call... not sure if I want to keep them or not.
20191026_132350.jpg

:pimp: bosskicks bosskicks

Gonna have to clean up my neons, not paying for another pair at those prices

best way to clean 95s? Was just gonna throw them in the washer

Have you tried light soap and water + brush?

Washer is usually a last resort for light colored shoes...and you risk damaging them.

:pimp: bosskicks bosskicks

Gonna have to clean up my neons, not paying for another pair at those prices

best way to clean 95s? Was just gonna throw them in the washer
Yeah id throw them in the washer, cold delicate wash, pillow case for each shoe, air dry over several days and keep an eye on toebox shape.
They’ll come out like new.

Back
Top Bottom