OFFICIAL 2020 - 2021 AIR MAX 95 THREAD

Out of curiosity, is anyone who’s logged into their accts getting “reserved for you” when they click on the link from SoleLinks?

If so, this is wrong. I never got notified
image.jpg

I got access so I copped, but I don't know why I got access for these (not complaining, I'll take the EA, just don't know why Nike decided to give me access)

Yea seems like I got never got access now that the page reloaded

as usual after a release. Need either a 9.5 or 10 if someone has it in their heart
36D148E7-7C0D-4249-945D-2C28984BEC6A.png

At this point, I don’t see the neons releasing in OG form this year. Hope I’m wrong though

there’s been no news other than them being rumored for a holiday release earlier this year

Seems like the Denham 95s really have a wider release compared to the AM1s as most of the online retailers here in Aus are releasing them including footlocker.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2020-09-24-11-43-56-483_com.android.chrome.png
    Screenshot_2020-09-24-11-43-56-483_com.android.chrome.png
    386.8 KB · Views: 195
Seems like the Denham 95s really have a wider release compared to the AM1s as most of the online retailers here in Aus are releasing them including footlocker.
No release time for online. QV is closed. And even if they open for them, we’re on 5k lockdown....

No release time for online. QV is closed. And even if they open for them, we’re on 5k lockdown....

Might be a midnight release but still going to be hard to get one against the bots, only time I got one manually from footlocker was for the fire red 5s, subtype will be your best bet come saturday!

Entered the end raffle, even thought theyre taxing $120aud over retail as usual. But i want these and stock numbers are so low at the 3 local joints so itll up my chance.

I almost entered the raffle too. But I’m going to try my luck on NDC tomorrow.

Back
Top Bottom