OFFICIAL 2010-2011 NBA PLAYOFFS THREAD : VOL. MOST. ANTICIPATED. PLAYOFFS. EVER?

this aint ever gonna get stickied again. its too big. and if heat is not gonna be able to update frequently ya all should just move on.

what ya all tryna do? make this thread 10 seasons long or what?
laugh.gif

That's incredibly lame in my opinion...Jason Terry is a known hot-headed cocky player who gave them everything he had and backed up his words in that series so him getting that tattoo BEFORE the season started is acceptable now that they won.

This guy is a rookie who didn't contribute ONE second to their efforts of winning and he has the nerve to put it on his body like that after they won?

C'MON son...

Despite thinking that tattoo is just a stupid idea in general, I suppose I can tolerate Jason Terry getting it. I don't see Dominique Jones' angle though? I mean, yeah you were on the team, but wouldn't you relish a championship more that you actually contributed moreso to... especially in the post-season?

However, it's his body and his life, he's free to do whatever he wants.

Meh, non-issue. He was a nice little prospect coming out, but hasn't shown anything. I could care less if he tattooed a picture of MC's %%! on his %%!, doesn't really matter.

It's just as stupid as Terry getting it. Not a big deal though cuz there's a lot of stupid tats on NBA players. That same team has a guy with Abe Lincoln on his throat.

Hope the trend gets extra ******ed though. I wanna see Ron Artest get the Lombardi trophy on his calf.

Didn't know Dominique Jones was still on their roster

its obviously too late now, but his Larry O'Brien trophy tattoo is backwards

Back
Top Bottom