OFFICIAL 2010-2011 NBA PLAYOFFS THREAD : VOL. MOST. ANTICIPATED. PLAYOFFS. EVER?

Originally Posted by MJsaver

^

No he has orlando & magic at 2 and 3, im sure Boston was meant for 1 of those spots.

Ok Top 4 are locked, everything else seems up for grabs imo.

As long as NY doesnt put themselves in a hole with a bad start, they SHOULD make the playoffs.
You're right.
laugh.gif
Third spot. Bonehead move by me.

Originally Posted by MJsaver

^

No he has orlando & magic at 2 and 3, im sure Boston was meant for 1 of those spots.

Ok Top 4 are locked, everything else seems up for grabs imo.

As long as NY doesnt put themselves in a hole with a bad start, they SHOULD make the playoffs.
You're right.
laugh.gif
Third spot. Bonehead move by me.

F Omri Casspi for the Kings is also another sleeper pick for me that will have an incredible year

F Omri Casspi for the Kings is also another sleeper pick for me that will have an incredible year

yea h3at thats definitely a blow to our bench as he would've been crucial coming in to give us great minutes. But it's early in the season and with hope he'll be able to recovery quickly. Question is of course, how will it effect his performance once cleared to play again....which hand is it? Off hand I'm hoping!

yea h3at thats definitely a blow to our bench as he would've been crucial coming in to give us great minutes. But it's early in the season and with hope he'll be able to recovery quickly. Question is of course, how will it effect his performance once cleared to play again....which hand is it? Off hand I'm hoping!

I hate when internet sites use false headlines to try and generate clicks. Classic example:

71mlhx.jpg
<---------------------

I'm like "
eek.gif
, Melo finally got traded?!"

But of course, the REAL headline is this:

2l9gw85.jpg

indifferent.gif

I hate when internet sites use false headlines to try and generate clicks. Classic example:

71mlhx.jpg
<---------------------

I'm like "
eek.gif
, Melo finally got traded?!"

But of course, the REAL headline is this:

2l9gw85.jpg

indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by h3at23

Damn, Mike Miller has on thumb injury & might be out 4-6 + weeks 
Interesting.  

Doo, any more of those updates how Kobe will miss the opener after playing all the preseason games?  You got more of those yahoo links you could share, those were great. 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by h3at23

Damn, Mike Miller has on thumb injury & might be out 4-6 + weeks 
Interesting.  

Doo, any more of those updates how Kobe will miss the opener after playing all the preseason games?  You got more of those yahoo links you could share, those were great. 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Nope all out.
Do you have any more reasons or articles as to why the SPURS won't make the playoffs this year? I would like to read more of them.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Nope all out.
Do you have any more reasons or articles as to why the SPURS won't make the playoffs this year? I would like to read more of them.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Pretty sure I have never, ever, ever, eva eva eva posted an article about the Spurs not making the playoffs. 

But I have posted my opinion of them being dunzo for the past 3 years, and oh by the way, I been right, the past 3 years.  Wouldn'tcha know. 

And the streak will continue. 
wink.gif

They very well could make the playoffs with some luck this year, but as for my forecast reasoning, it went like this, if Duncan suffers some sort of injury, they get off to slow start, and are trailing early in the year, I'm wondering if they don't move Parker.  Aging, injured Dunc, trade Parker, suddenly they aren't as great as you think they are.  And I'm moreso predicting that the Grizz come up real nice this year, as well as Houston getting a little stronger.  Now, COULD the Spurs stay healthy all year, and make a run at 48-50 wins to get into the post?  Sure, they could, then they'll be out in the first round and I'll be right again for the 4th year in a row.  Right meaning, they're done.  As in, done winning titles.  They're still a solid franchise, they still have a few players, Pop is a GREAT coach, solid front office, but title team?  No longer. 

So there you go, for the 78th time now.  Obviously you'll simply dismiss this with something like Go Spurs thinking that changes reality or will somehow push them into an elite team again, but whatever. 

Pretty sure I have never, ever, ever, eva eva eva posted an article about the Spurs not making the playoffs. 

But I have posted my opinion of them being dunzo for the past 3 years, and oh by the way, I been right, the past 3 years.  Wouldn'tcha know. 

And the streak will continue. 
wink.gif

They very well could make the playoffs with some luck this year, but as for my forecast reasoning, it went like this, if Duncan suffers some sort of injury, they get off to slow start, and are trailing early in the year, I'm wondering if they don't move Parker.  Aging, injured Dunc, trade Parker, suddenly they aren't as great as you think they are.  And I'm moreso predicting that the Grizz come up real nice this year, as well as Houston getting a little stronger.  Now, COULD the Spurs stay healthy all year, and make a run at 48-50 wins to get into the post?  Sure, they could, then they'll be out in the first round and I'll be right again for the 4th year in a row.  Right meaning, they're done.  As in, done winning titles.  They're still a solid franchise, they still have a few players, Pop is a GREAT coach, solid front office, but title team?  No longer. 

So there you go, for the 78th time now.  Obviously you'll simply dismiss this with something like Go Spurs thinking that changes reality or will somehow push them into an elite team again, but whatever. 

Back
Top Bottom