****OFFICIAL 2010-2011 NEW ORLEANS HORNETS SEASON THREAD (12-5)**** NXT GM: 12/01 vs. Charlotte

Originally Posted by Kiddin Like Jason

He is completely one-dimensional. And we did just trade for Bayless, maybe Monty isn't a fan and he did struggle in preseason, but so? The dude was brilliant last season.

The Bayless move was fine, but that doesn't mean you need to turn around and ship Thornton. Even if he only plays 12-15, that's a lot better than just not having him.

If you want to break up the logjam, trade Willie Green's !+%.

I feel you on that I guess we'll see. Maybe he lost his mojo or something when the new brass came. I think he thought he was going to start right off the bat but he then gets outplayed by Belinni. We will see but as of now we know Mean Willie Green isn't going anywhere until at least December. Hopefully Marcus gets his ++%$ together because dude will be a great force next to Bayless but if we did trade him I would not mind packaging him with Okafor to get a better Center cause he will be our Achilles heel all season long .

But yes I agree the next 9 games are huge and we will see how the New Hornets handle the schedule.

Leaving Norway Saturday no more waking up at 4 AM to catch any sports games
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Kiddin Like Jason

He is completely one-dimensional. And we did just trade for Bayless, maybe Monty isn't a fan and he did struggle in preseason, but so? The dude was brilliant last season.

The Bayless move was fine, but that doesn't mean you need to turn around and ship Thornton. Even if he only plays 12-15, that's a lot better than just not having him.

If you want to break up the logjam, trade Willie Green's !+%.

I feel you on that I guess we'll see. Maybe he lost his mojo or something when the new brass came. I think he thought he was going to start right off the bat but he then gets outplayed by Belinni. We will see but as of now we know Mean Willie Green isn't going anywhere until at least December. Hopefully Marcus gets his ++%$ together because dude will be a great force next to Bayless but if we did trade him I would not mind packaging him with Okafor to get a better Center cause he will be our Achilles heel all season long .

But yes I agree the next 9 games are huge and we will see how the New Hornets handle the schedule.

Leaving Norway Saturday no more waking up at 4 AM to catch any sports games
pimp.gif

-14 out of the first 17 is against playoff teams from last year. Stern is trying to get our lottery balls in by December.

-14 out of the first 17 is against playoff teams from last year. Stern is trying to get our lottery balls in by December.

-Monty must've made one of those Friday Night Lights halftime speech. 25 free throw attempts for Denver in the first half, one free throw in the whole second half for the Nuggets. Let's #%*!*$# Get It on Defense. 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

-Monty must've made one of those Friday Night Lights halftime speech. 25 free throw attempts for Denver in the first half, one free throw in the whole second half for the Nuggets. Let's #%*!*$# Get It on Defense. 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Okay, okay.

Only caught some of the first.

Didn't Nene have six points in the first minute of the game (which is what he finished with in 37 minutes)?
laugh.gif

This bench might really get it done. Gray needs to be active soon, though.

Okay, okay.

Only caught some of the first.

Didn't Nene have six points in the first minute of the game (which is what he finished with in 37 minutes)?
laugh.gif

This bench might really get it done. Gray needs to be active soon, though.

We're going to get out of here with a win, but blowing that 18-point lead is unacceptable.

Chris just yanked George Hill to cap it.
sick.gif

Forget what I said about Green. He helped fuel that big lead and came up with a huge bucket during San Antonio's run.

Great game for 5, too.

On the other hand, Bayless has been pretty booty in these first three games. Let's change that.

Huge win. Huge.

We're going to get out of here with a win, but blowing that 18-point lead is unacceptable.

sick.gif

Forget what I said about Green. He helped fuel that big lead and came up with a huge bucket during San Antonio's run.

Great game for 5, too.

On the other hand, Bayless has been pretty booty in these first three games. Let's change that.

Huge win. Huge.

Good 3-0 start for the Hornets...will be in the house Friday against the Heat going for 5-0 hopefully

Good 3-0 start for the Hornets...will be in the house Friday against the Heat going for 5-0 hopefully

Kiddin Like Jason wrote:

sick.gif

Great game for 5, too.

Huge win. Huge.

The way the SPURS played in the 1st half they deserve to lose. Would have been nice to get the comeback win tho.
ohwell.gif

Mr. West was in the building. He is ALWAYS going off on the SPURS.
sick.gif
30t6p3b.gif

I expect things to be different the next time these two teams meet.
tongue.gif

Kiddin Like Jason wrote:

sick.gif

Great game for 5, too.

Huge win. Huge.

The way the SPURS played in the 1st half they deserve to lose. Would have been nice to get the comeback win tho.
ohwell.gif

Mr. West was in the building. He is ALWAYS going off on the SPURS.
sick.gif
30t6p3b.gif

I expect things to be different the next time these two teams meet.
tongue.gif

4 and 0
pimp.gif

Chris Paul is not one of the best PG in the league right
laugh.gif

Jason Smith
pimp.gif

Mek with 5 blocks
pimp.gif

42/44 FT attempts!

4 and 0
pimp.gif

Chris Paul is not one of the best PG in the league right
laugh.gif

Jason Smith
pimp.gif

Mek with 5 blocks
pimp.gif

42/44 FT attempts!

Jason Smith could hit 20 straight 18-footers and I'd still be nervous about the 21st. 
laugh.gif

I'm trying to come around on him, but he just worries me.
42/44 FT attempts!
30-42. Should have won easier.

Chris Paul has five turnovers in 140 minutes.
laugh.gif

D-Fence.jpg

pimp.gif

Jason Smith could hit 20 straight 18-footers and I'd still be nervous about the 21st. 
laugh.gif

I'm trying to come around on him, but he just worries me.
42/44 FT attempts!
30-42. Should have won easier.

Chris Paul has five turnovers in 140 minutes.
laugh.gif

D-Fence.jpg

pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom