****OFFICIAL 2010-2011 NEW ORLEANS HORNETS SEASON THREAD (12-5)**** NXT GM: 12/01 vs. Charlotte

Welcome to the show, Jerryd Bayless.

It's nice to see a lead being sustained and expanded upon with Chris resting and D. being off.

7-0. 
pimp.gif

Next game being Saturday.
indifferent.gif

-Jason Smith, Willie Green, and Quincy accounted for all of Bayless assists tonight. Which was a career high by the way. 
-And 1 was off, Emeka played like Emeka, CP had an average game by his standards, and Thornton didn't even enter the game for the Hornets, yet they win by 19. 

- Monty Williams. Thats all that needs to be said. Monty !#%*%$+++%%%% Williams. 

-19 assists/25 turnovers for the Clippers. Defense wins games folks.

-Teacher vs. Student on Saturday. 

-Jason Smith, Willie Green, and Quincy accounted for all of Bayless assists tonight. Which was a career high by the way. 
-And 1 was off, Emeka played like Emeka, CP had an average game by his standards, and Thornton didn't even enter the game for the Hornets, yet they win by 19. 

- Monty Williams. Thats all that needs to be said. Monty !#%*%$+++%%%% Williams. 

-19 assists/25 turnovers for the Clippers. Defense wins games folks.

-Teacher vs. Student on Saturday. 

Really what is the deal with Marcus getting limited minutes.. I'm one of the few who wants to see more of Jerryd.. 
tongue.gif
.. Anything to give CP3 a breather.. 

Really what is the deal with Marcus getting limited minutes.. I'm one of the few who wants to see more of Jerryd.. 
tongue.gif
.. Anything to give CP3 a breather.. 

David West: "The guys that were brought in are veterans, who are willing to commit to the gameplan and stick with it the whole game. We're not worried so much about offense. We've been able to execute the defensive gameplan from start to finish. We try to make sure we have one another's backs."

[font=Tahoma, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]-Thats all that needs to be said about Monty's impact on the team. Yet we all thought Tom T. was the defensive guru that we needed. Willie Green makes me cringe every time he touches the ball, I don't care how much confidence Monty has in him, I DONT. Bayless vs. Thornton minutes will become an issue once this team faces adversity for the first time.  [/font]

David West: "The guys that were brought in are veterans, who are willing to commit to the gameplan and stick with it the whole game. We're not worried so much about offense. We've been able to execute the defensive gameplan from start to finish. We try to make sure we have one another's backs."

[font=Tahoma, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]-Thats all that needs to be said about Monty's impact on the team. Yet we all thought Tom T. was the defensive guru that we needed. Willie Green makes me cringe every time he touches the ball, I don't care how much confidence Monty has in him, I DONT. Bayless vs. Thornton minutes will become an issue once this team faces adversity for the first time.  [/font]

Back
Top Bottom