****OFFICIAL 2010-2011 NEW ORLEANS HORNETS SEASON THREAD (12-5)**** NXT GM: 12/01 vs. Charlotte

Shoot 32% on the road and win? I'll take it.

Those minutes without a backup one were brutal, too.

Okafor got handled by Dalembert.
30t6p3b.gif

Clippers tomorrow. Let's go.

Willie Green finally came back to normal tonight. His horrible played actually stood out tonight, cause the team looked very bad.  Jack debuts tomorrow to continue with the Hornets' trend to always have the best back-up PG in the biz 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Willie Green finally came back to normal tonight. His horrible played actually stood out tonight, cause the team looked very bad.  Jack debuts tomorrow to continue with the Hornets' trend to always have the best back-up PG in the biz 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Am I the only one that's kind of disappointed in that trade? Maybe it's because people all over were suggesting a bunch of trades for Melo and %@!!
laugh.gif

I'm happy they finally got a real PG to back up Paul though. Hopefully Demps can work out another deal and land a legit 7 footer

Am I the only one that's kind of disappointed in that trade? Maybe it's because people all over were suggesting a bunch of trades for Melo and %@!!
laugh.gif

I'm happy they finally got a real PG to back up Paul though. Hopefully Demps can work out another deal and land a legit 7 footer

30t6p3b.gif

Why is Ariza always in the middle of costly plays? Missing huge open looks and the inbound troubles... then tonight, he gives up that offensive rebound and putback by Gomes and misses two huge throws.
30t6p3b.gif

Damn it.

30t6p3b.gif

Why is Ariza always in the middle of costly plays? Missing huge open looks and the inbound troubles... then tonight, he gives up that offensive rebound and putback by Gomes and misses two huge throws.
30t6p3b.gif

Damn it.

Why in the world is Marcus Thornton only getting 13 mins a game this year? Did they not watch him play last year? As for Ariza, 39% from the field, 29% from outside, and 66% from the stripe.
alien.gif
sick.gif

Why in the world is Marcus Thornton only getting 13 mins a game this year? Did they not watch him play last year? As for Ariza, 39% from the field, 29% from outside, and 66% from the stripe.
alien.gif
sick.gif

Back
Top Bottom