Official 2010 NBA All-Star Weekend Thread A.K.A Official Lakers fans Vs Cavs fans thread Vol. U Mad?

laugh.gif
at Kobe fans finding ANYTHING they can to hate on Bron.  $@!@'s disgusting man. Seriously.  Y'all seriously can't like ANOTHER player as long as Kobe is playing.  Pathetic.  Guess John Wall will have no LA fans as well when he gets in the league, seeing as how he might be the next "elite" guard.
eyes.gif

Y'all are reaching like crazy with that "Lebron is salty" mess.  SO i guess Al Horford and Chris Paul were salty too because they didn't look too "excited" that D Wade got the MVP.  Anyway, happy my boy Wade won the MVP and
roll.gif
at him doing it IN Dallas.  It's only fitting, although i was rooting for Dirk to get it.  Stupid %++ George Karl should've drew up a play for Dirk to take the game winner, not his OWN #$$%$!@ player!!!

This all star weekend was not that entertaining this year.  I did enjoy Horse and the 3 pt shootout.  Props to Paul Pierce winning it.  I know NOBODY except for the hardcore Pierce fans picked him to win.  My boy STEPH did his thing
pimp.gif
  My boy Jet Smith winning with Team Texas
pimp.gif

Dunk contest was #$$%$!@
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
  All you dudes hyping up Shannon Brown as if he was the second coming of Vince Carter
laugh.gif
indifferent.gif
laugh.gif
indifferent.gif
laugh.gif
indifferent.gif

The All Decade $@!@ was straight GARBITO!  Lost ALL credibility with Kobe winning the best dunk of the playoffs
indifferent.gif
  #%$% outta here with that.  Then to cap it off, we have the Stans vote him player of the decade.  I guess 1 Finals MVP > 3 now a days.
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by OneTrust

laugh.gif
at Kobe fans finding ANYTHING they can to hate on Bron.  $@!@'s disgusting man. Seriously.  Y'all seriously can't like ANOTHER player as long as Kobe is playing.  Pathetic.  Guess John Wall will have no LA fans as well when he gets in the league, seeing as how he might be the next "elite" guard.
eyes.gif

Y'all are reaching like crazy with that "Lebron is salty" mess.  SO i guess Al Horford and Chris Paul were salty too because they didn't look too "excited" that D Wade got the MVP.  Anyway, happy my boy Wade won the MVP and
roll.gif
at him doing it IN Dallas.  It's only fitting, although i was rooting for Dirk to get it.  Stupid %++ George Karl should've drew up a play for Dirk to take the game winner, not his OWN #$$%$!@ player!!!

Have you not seen the .gif

2rcs591.gif

If you still think LeBron wasn't at least upset about not getting it just get your eyes examined
grin.gif

laugh.gif
eyes.gif

roll.gif

This all star weekend was not that entertaining this year.  I did enjoy Horse and the 3 pt shootout.  Props to Paul Pierce winning it.  I know NOBODY except for the hardcore Pierce fans picked him to win.  My boy STEPH did his thing
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Dunk contest was #$$%$!@
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
  All you dudes hyping up Shannon Brown as if he was the second coming of Vince Carter
laugh.gif
indifferent.gif
laugh.gif
indifferent.gif
laugh.gif
indifferent.gif

The All Decade $@!@ was straight GARBITO!  Lost ALL credibility with Kobe winning the best dunk of the playoffs
indifferent.gif
  #%$% outta here with that.  Then to cap it off, we have the Stans vote him player of the decade.  I guess 1 Finals MVP > 3 now a days.
eyes.gif
So everybody that hates Bron is a Kobe fan. Log off cuz

philly5fan wrote:
Laker fans just mad cuz Kobe was out
smh.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

what laker fan is mad that kobe is out?
i was very happy that kobe was out. what laker fan wants him to risk aggravating his injury in the most unimportant game of the season?

why are you protecting lebron every time someone says he was salty though?

Originally Posted by got shoes

laugh.gif
eyes.gif

roll.gif

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Dunk contest was #$$%$!@
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
laugh.gif
indifferent.gif
laugh.gif
indifferent.gif
laugh.gif
indifferent.gif

indifferent.gif
eyes.gif
So everybody that hates Bron is a Kobe fan. Log off cuz
laugh.gif
homie you CAN'T be serious?  If you don't see the trend in Kobe fans hating on every "NEXT" good NBA guard/forward, you need to get with the program.  You're buggin if you dont' see that the MAJORITY of Bron's haters are Kobe fans.  Just like the majority of them were the haters of Wade, AI, Tmac, Vince, etc...the list goes ON....

Originally Posted by COOLnificent

laugh.gif
eyes.gif

roll.gif

Have you not seen the .gif

2rcs591.gif

If you still think LeBron wasn't at least upset about not getting it just get your eyes examined
grin.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Come on Lebron...
smh.gif

man ya'll are corny, everyone knows Bron Bron got an ego, and when you the best player in the world, tell me you wouldn't be mad if you didn't get MVP. Get real.

Ya'll read too much into small things.. what about Zach Randolph in the back yawning?

"Oh my God.. he was yawning in the back. What you boys thing? I think it means he's TIRED! Yes, he's probably tired because he's FAT! ZACH RANDOLPH IS FAT! KNOWLEDGE."

laugh.gif
All you have to do is watch the game and see that clip.. Lebron stans trying waaay to hard to defend Lebron
smh.gif
sick.gif

sorry to bump this thread, but were there any Houston Rockets in any of the All Star activities?
any other teams without a player participating at all during the weekend?

^^ kenny smith if you count him as a rocket still

btw...who really cares if bron was salty...was he? or was he not?...its not a big issue...its the freakin' all star game! im sure hes over it by now...yall in here arguing like female canines

Back
Top Bottom