Official 2010 San Francisco Giants Season Thread (92-70) NL West Division Champions!

hopefully sanchez does better on orange friday when im at the park..... he's guaranteeing a sweep against SD over the weekend, hope he's right.

Really disappointing series. Looked like the pre-July Giants all over again. Im trying to stay positive that we are gonna make the playoffs, but I wouldnt bet on it.

Need to start this series off right. Zambrano sucks. Lets get it.

[h2]Giants expected to promote Emmanuel Burriss today[/h2]
I’m hearing the Giants are expected to promote infielder Emmanuel Burriss from Triple-A Fresno today, apparently going back to the sanity of a 12-man pitching staff.

Tough to get any confirmation when it’s 5 a.m. in San Francisco (I’m flying back from Atlanta this morning), but the move makes total sense. The Giants needed more speed on their bench, and while I can

Originally Posted by aec23

hopefully sanchez does better on orange friday when im at the park..... he's guaranteeing a sweep against SD over the weekend, hope he's right.

eyes.gif
tired.gif

[table][tr][th="col"]C. Zambrano ChC
6559.jpg
[/th] [td]vs.[/td] [th="col"]M. Bumgarner SF
blank_player2.gif
[/th] [/tr][tr][td]3-6[/td] [th="row"]Record[/th] [td]4-4[/td] [/tr][tr][td]5.61[/td] [th="row"]ERA[/th] [td]3.20[/td] [/tr][tr][td]57[/td] [th="row"]K[/th] [td]39[/td] [/tr][tr][td]29[/td] [th="row"]BB[/th] [td]13[/td] [/tr][tr][td]1.75[/td] [th="row"]WHIP[/th] [td]1.24[/td][/tr][/table]
CF Torres
SS Renteria
RF Huff
C Posey
LF Burrell
3B Sandoval
2B Uribe
1B Ishikawa
P Bumgarner

Originally Posted by FRANCHISE 55

Wellemeyer has been DFA.
mvrt48.gif

There really isn't any spot on this team for him anyway.

Good riddance, Wellmeyer
indifferent.gif

Burriss or Downs, I dont care...anything that means fragile freddy sitting on the bench is good with me.
and we should be worrying about not getting manhandled over the weekend against SD,  let alone sweeping them

Originally Posted by dland24

Really disappointing series. Looked like the pre-July Giants all over again. Im trying to stay positive that we are gonna make the playoffs, but I wouldnt bet on it.

dland trying to stay POSITIVE?! I am shocked.
eek.gif

Originally Posted by FRANCHISE 55

Wellemeyer has been DFA.
Using the same .gif I used for Fred Lewis...

ejiuxy.gif

Originally Posted by What up

What is it with you and Fred Sanchez? He's not the only one struggling on this team.
I didnt care for him when we traded for him, I didnt care for him when sabean signed him, and aside from the first 2 weeks or so coming off the DL, he's been pretty worthless.
Downs would have given us better numbers, for about 5 mil less a year.

At least Bochy is getting the clue and actually doing something now with all these vets, even if it means them playing 3-4 games a week.

Originally Posted by Paul Is On Tilt

Originally Posted by dland24

dland trying to stay POSITIVE?! I am shocked.
eek.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
 Its tough man.  We havent had a winning team in how many years (all sports included)?  And we are about to get blown out by the Cubs tonight if this first inning is any indication.  
One might call it negative.......I call it realistic.

We suck, but I would love to take 3 of 4 or even split the series with yall.  Looking forward to rocking my Ryno jersey at Wrigley West tomorrow night. 

Zambrano might suck, but he owns the Giants.

I hope the hot start after the All-Star game didn't make any of you guys forget that THIS is the real team.

Originally Posted by What up

I hope the hot start after the All-Star game didn't make any of you guys forget that THIS is the real team.
NEVER

Posey
pimp.gif
...too bad it went over the fence

mad.gif
why the %!@% was renteria playing up the middle when the whole at bat was pitched on the outside corner

Back
Top Bottom