Official 2010 San Francisco Giants Season Thread (92-70) NL West Division Champions!

The team has lost 6 consecutive games started by Zito.

Zito hasn't won a game since July 16.

You can tell the morale of the squad is down when he takes the ball. He can't be blamed for a lack of offense but no one on the team is confident on the days he starts.

Skip his next start. And start considering a buy-out.

Originally Posted by What up

The team has lost 6 consecutive games started by Zito.

Zito hasn't won a game since July 16.

You can tell the morale of the squad is down when he takes the ball. He can't be blamed for a lack of offense but no one on the team is confident on the days he starts.

Skip his next start. And start considering a buy-out.
I like the sound of this.

[table][tr][th="col"]M. Cain SF
7495.jpg
[/th] [td]vs.[/td] [th="col"]J. Garland SD
6396.jpg
[/th] [/tr][tr][td]10-10[/td] [th="row"]Record[/th] [td]13-10[/td] [/tr][tr][td]3.18[/td] [th="row"]ERA[/th] [td]3.31[/td] [/tr][tr][td]150[/td] [th="row"]K[/th] [td]113[/td] [/tr][tr][td]57[/td] [th="row"]BB[/th] [td]77[/td] [/tr][tr][td]1.14[/td] [th="row"]WHIP[/th] [td]1.33[/td][/tr][/table]
Torres cf
Sanchez 2b
Huff 1b
Posey c
Guillen rf
Burrell lf
Sandoval 3b
Uribe ss
Cain p

Havent seen a single pitch tonight. Been on the news. I've just been so fascinated by this explosion. So crazy. Glad we are taking care of business in SD tonight.

Originally Posted by dland24

Havent seen a single pitch tonight. Been on the news. I've just been so fascinated by this explosion. So crazy. Glad we are taking care of business in SD tonight.
Same. Didn't watch the game, but kept up with the score because of the fire.

[h3]Stretch run schedule

Padres[/h3]
Giants (3)
@Rockies (3)
@Cardinals (4)
@Dodgers (3)
Reds (3)
Cubs (4)
@Giants (3)
[h3]Giants[/h3]
@Padres (3)
Dodgers (3)
Brewers (3)
@Cubs (3)
@Rockies (3)
Diamondbacks (3)
Padres (3)

It sure is nice to be done with Reds and the Cards
pimp.gif

They said on the radio that Posey isnt playing tonight because he wore a few off the mask last night and the Giants are worried about concussions. Precautionary.

Back
Top Bottom