Official 2010 San Francisco Giants Season Thread (92-70) NL West Division Champions!

Originally Posted by JumpmanFromDaBay

Originally Posted by Tim Lincecum

I'm loving every second of this.

I really love this team.
indifferent.gif
I remember you being bored watching a 1-0 game and instead playing Madden.

Here it is.
sena4w.png

It's not about who said "they won't make the playoffs," it's about you watching a 1-0 game and instead turning on a video game.

It's not about who said "they won't make the playoffs," it's about you watching a 1-0 game and instead turning on a video game.

So because of that I can't enjoy this team
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
Apparently you don't love every second of this.

laugh.gif
Apparently you don't love every second of this.

I've enjoyed this season thru up & downs. I'm not *****ing moaning bout every little thing
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Lightweight Champion

Isn't the magic number 1? Since, regardless of whether the Padres win or not, it will only take 1 victory to win the West?
The magic number is 2 but because the Giants & Padres are playing one another a Giants W and Padres W are mutually exclusive a win would bring that number to 0.

So in short, yes.  Sort of
laugh.gif

pimp.gif
Huge props to the Cubs for taking 3/4 from the Padres. Played hard the whole series, and even rearranged the rotation so the Padres would get their best. Hope Quade gets a chance.

Let's give them Rowand for free as a sign of our thanks.
nerd.gif

Padres would have to win 4 in a row to win the division...

Let's hope that we clinch tomorrow so we can set up our rotation and relax.

here's a tip for you guys if you're looking for NLDS tickets, just keep checking giants.com.  when tickets were released last tuesday at 10am, i kept trying for an hour but had no luck.  i checked back later in the afternoon and found 2 upper reserve but i didnt end up buying it.  i was able to get two tickets to home game 2 in the bleachers.

Back
Top Bottom