Official 2011-2012 NCAA Basketball "Kicks On Court" Thread

Oral Roberts getting love? that's what's up!

this thread got me so ready to go d1 and get out of this juco so I can get some exposure and publicity lol.

Man i wish they would release those unc shorts from the game. would love to have pair. game was great yesterday.

51e36ab81a0f00c35cc3e19cf3fd5fb4e79796b4_r.jpg

b9526cd1560375b9edffc2570cd8bd83573d46bb_r.jpg

86e1641a0157e4ff5feb4f8a730649225d621a63_r.jpg

My three favorite freshmen this year.
Quincy Miller
jhvqiw.jpg

Tony Wroten Jr
10z6b0g.jpg

Bradley Beal far left (ps. IMO Florida has the toughest backcourt in NCAA!)

efjrjl.jpg

Gators team is real! If UK didn't get a world class freshman class, they would be favorites in the SEC

Originally Posted by LUKEwarm Skywalker

Originally Posted by HOOD17

pimp.gif

Wonder if Jordan gonna say something to Barnes again
laugh.gif

Again?
Jordan's had words for Barnes concerning him wearing non-JB footwear? 

Jordan is such a clown...
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

It's funny because on the cover of ESPN he's wearing CG 11's

Originally Posted by Dwadefan

4ec06267b90a9.image.jpg

KP Back 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

4ec062651d4ee.image.jpg
I knew it was only a matter of time before one of the zona guys would rock those 5's..
nerd.gif
 i figured they would match up nice with their home uni's and wasn't disappointed..
pimp.gif
as much as i don't like the wildcats.. i've always liked how they've always got someone rocking some great kicks.. usually a few guys rocking some kind of jordan's..  wish the sun devils would get on board, although there isn't much that would easily go with our uni's/colors.. 

Anyone watching this Duke game? The Blue Devils broke out the nice footwear for Coach K to hopefully get this win record.
Plumlee is wearing AJ XII's, Rivers is wearing Cool Grey XI's, Cook is wearing True Blue III's, Thornton is wearing AJ XI IE lows.
I'm sure there will be tons of pics online if Duke wins.

Originally Posted by beansietime

Anyone watching this Duke game? The Blue Devils broke out the nice footwear for Coach K to hopefully get this win record.
Plumlee is wearing AJ XII's, Rivers is wearing Cool Grey XI's, Cook is wearing True Blue III's, Thornton is wearing AJ XI IE lows.
I'm sure there will be tons of pics online if Duke wins.
everyone you mentioned except for Austin has been wearing those sneakers all season long.

Originally Posted by LUKEwarm Skywalker

Originally Posted by HOOD17

pimp.gif

Wonder if Jordan gonna say something to Barnes again
laugh.gif

Again?
Jordan's had words for Barnes concerning him wearing non-JB footwear? 

Jordan is such a clown...
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Yea during the tournament. He was more joking with the players who weren't wearing JB. They all had on kobes.

But told them long as they keep winning, wear what they want. And if they win tourny, they get any jordan they want or something like that...

Back
Top Bottom