Official 2011 NBA Finals Thread: Dallas Mavericks are the 2011 NBA Champions. VOL: KidDirk get rings

Originally Posted by seasoned vet

Originally Posted by Gottips3

anybody got the video of Dwade talking bad to Lebron?

....i may be wrong, but i dont think it was talking bad, i think it was more like the thing Reggie Miller used to have some guy do to him before every game to get him going, kinda like trash talking. only this was during the game.

lol i no there has to  be some kind of vid. i missed it during the game, and on espn

30t6p3b.gif
clowns bringing in the lakers into the heat and mavs finals thread.. no one cares about what you guys did in here.. you have your own thread for a reason....

30t6p3b.gif
clowns bringing in the lakers into the heat and mavs finals thread.. no one cares about what you guys did in here.. you have your own thread for a reason....

Originally Posted by Night Marcher01

Originally Posted by LuketheJediKnight

Titles of yesterday huh? Is that what losers call it? Winners of yesterday... 16 times?
roll.gif
And your team ain't winning another anytime soon with these other teams on the rise. But you got those dust-covered trophies to keep you happy tho
laugh.gif
Enjoy watching other teams take the title from here on out while the Lakers collective #!@@% gets swept in playoff series
roll.gif

Collectively getting swept huh? Exactly how many times have the Lakers got swept after this year? I'll wait. Better yet, how many time have the Lakers get swept within the last 10 years?

I bet you were talking $%%$ when Shaq left the Lakers and said the same exact thing, only to find yourself in a hole by yourself because the Lakers made the Finals 3 straight times, winning 2 straight CHAMPIONSHIPS!

Your done son! I just murdered you!
laugh.gif
Like I said homeboy, you're too easy! You say the same $%%$ time after time, but your wagon hasn't proven anything yet.

Lakers will ALWAYS stay relevant, we are the best franchise in the NBA! Point blank... you on the other hand, will have nothing else to live for once your baby daddy leaves the Heat.

Difference between staying relevant and winning tho
laugh.gif
I don't even hate the Lakers, just find it funny that you retreat to the "We won 16!" line when your team didn't win it this season. Why bother with wanting your team to win then
laugh.gif
Fans want to keep winning, not look to the past.

Titles of yesterday huh? Is that what losers call it? Winners of yesterday... 16 times?
roll.gif
And your team ain't winning another anytime soon with these other teams on the rise. But you got those dust-covered trophies to keep you happy tho
laugh.gif
Enjoy watching other teams take the title from here on out while the Lakers collective #!@@% gets swept in playoff series
roll.gif

Collectively getting swept huh? Exactly how many times have the Lakers got swept after this year? I'll wait. Better yet, how many time have the Lakers get swept within the last 10 years?

I bet you were talking $%%$ when Shaq left the Lakers and said the same exact thing, only to find yourself in a hole by yourself because the Lakers made the Finals 3 straight times, winning 2 straight CHAMPIONSHIPS!

laugh.gif
Like I said homeboy, you're too easy! You say the same $%%$ time after time, but your wagon hasn't proven anything yet.

Lakers will ALWAYS stay relevant, we are the best franchise in the NBA! Point blank... you on the other hand, will have nothing else to live for once your baby daddy leaves the Heat.

laugh.gif
I don't even hate the Lakers, just find it funny that you retreat to the "We won 16!" line when your team didn't win it this season. Why bother with wanting your team to win then
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by TheBlackHole76

Okay, this thread is now full-on ridiculous. Trying to pit Lebron vs. Wade is downright silly. They play on the same team, for God's sake.

Wade is doing what it takes to win. Lebron is doing what it takes to win. In this series, Lebron is double- and triple- teamed and/or being guarded by a capable Shawn Marion or DeShawn Stevenson. Wade often finds himself one-on-one against a 38 year old point guard. For the TEAM, it is more beneficial for Wade to exploit his match up and do the scoring. For the TEAM, it is more beneficial for Lebron to handle the ball and make good passes to the hot hands. Lebron has been superb defensively, especially in the 4th quarter. It's also been shown that in the 4th quarter Lebron's man has scored a total of 5 points in 3 games. They're both doing what it takes to win. They're on the SAME TEAM.

Why should any serious basketball fan care if he scores a million points or not? Is being alpha-dog volume scorer the ONLY way you can be a great player? Are us basketball fans supposed to descend into that "casual fan" mode of only paying attention to point totals and judging player solely on that? It's almost like some of you are endorsing ballhogging, individualism, ego, and all that stuff. Sorry, that's just not an NBA I want to watch if that's the only metric for a good player.

(This is all besides the fact that in the previous Bulls series Lebron was CLEARLY scoring much better than Wade was. And in the Celtics series before that, the two were equally contributing huge games. That's what assembling the "Big 3" was supposed to be about -- balance and teamwork and mutual dependability, not alpha dog establishment.)

Anyway, I'm more interested in the Mavs right now... who in the world cares if Lebron or Wade is better or who's riding who. There are two teams playing this NBA finals, in case some of you forgot.

+1

Okay, this thread is now full-on ridiculous. Trying to pit Lebron vs. Wade is downright silly. They play on the same team, for God's sake.

Wade is doing what it takes to win. Lebron is doing what it takes to win. In this series, Lebron is double- and triple- teamed and/or being guarded by a capable Shawn Marion or DeShawn Stevenson. Wade often finds himself one-on-one against a 38 year old point guard. For the TEAM, it is more beneficial for Wade to exploit his match up and do the scoring. For the TEAM, it is more beneficial for Lebron to handle the ball and make good passes to the hot hands. Lebron has been superb defensively, especially in the 4th quarter. It's also been shown that in the 4th quarter Lebron's man has scored a total of 5 points in 3 games. They're both doing what it takes to win. They're on the SAME TEAM.

Why should any serious basketball fan care if he scores a million points or not? Is being alpha-dog volume scorer the ONLY way you can be a great player? Are us basketball fans supposed to descend into that "casual fan" mode of only paying attention to point totals and judging player solely on that? It's almost like some of you are endorsing ballhogging, individualism, ego, and all that stuff. Sorry, that's just not an NBA I want to watch if that's the only metric for a good player.

(This is all besides the fact that in the previous Bulls series Lebron was CLEARLY scoring much better than Wade was. And in the Celtics series before that, the two were equally contributing huge games. That's what assembling the "Big 3" was supposed to be about -- balance and teamwork and mutual dependability, not alpha dog establishment.)

Anyway, I'm more interested in the Mavs right now... who in the world cares if Lebron or Wade is better or who's riding who. There are two teams playing this NBA finals, in case some of you forgot.

+1

laugh.gif
roll.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Oh the irony! You're to cute bro! Adorable I must say!
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
roll.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Oh the irony! You're to cute bro! Adorable I must say!
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by skitzo 31

+1
citizen_cane.gif

Originally Posted by skitzo 31

+1
citizen_cane.gif

I dont even care who wins this series but its really disgusting the hate Lebron is getting. People just cant let it go. Cause the Heat are winning the only thing they can say is he's not showing up in the 4th. I think he should be a lil more aggressive but if Wade is on let him take it. Wade should have more pts than Leborn cause of the match up, the same way how Lebron took over the series against the Bulls. He's playing great D and he had 4 assist in the 4th last game. He really is replacing Kobe for most hated.

/end thread

well.....at least /end all the dumb talk going on in here

/end thread

well.....at least /end all the dumb talk going on in here

I dont even care who wins this series but its really disgusting the hate Lebron is getting. People just cant let it go. Cause the Heat are winning the only thing they can say is he's not showing up in the 4th. I think he should be a lil more aggressive but if Wade is on let him take it. Wade should have more pts than Leborn cause of the match up, the same way how Lebron took over the series against the Bulls. He's playing great D and he had 4 assist in the 4th last game. He really is replacing Kobe for most hated.

Anyone got that picture of LeBron and Wade with the galaxy as the background and LeBron dunking the Earth?

Anyone got that picture of LeBron and Wade with the galaxy as the background and LeBron dunking the Earth?

Seriously the last few pages have nonsense banter that has nothing to do with Heat/Mavs
30t6p3b.gif

FOH with that trolling nonsense.

Seriously the last few pages have nonsense banter that has nothing to do with Heat/Mavs
30t6p3b.gif

FOH with that trolling nonsense.

You can see why many Mavs fans hate Jason Terry. He's the Patrick Crayton/Freddie Mitchell of this team. I feel sorry for Dirk, he must feel like "Damn I gotta babysit this fool on and off the court..."

[h3]http://espn.go.com/blog/dallas/mavericks/post/_/id/4679363/jason-terry-blazers-d-better-than-heats[/h3]
[h3]Jason Terry: Blazers' D better than Heat's[/h3]
June, 6, 2011
Jun 6

3:28

PM CT

By Tim MacMahon

DALLAS – If you’re looking for somebody to praise the Miami Heat’s defensive performance, don’t go to the dude who has been shut down in the fourth quarter in both of the Mavericks’ losses this series.

Jason Terry isn’t that impressed. He doesn’t even think the Heat have the best defense the Mavs have faced this postseason.

“Portland, by far, has the best D,

You can see why many Mavs fans hate Jason Terry. He's the Patrick Crayton/Freddie Mitchell of this team. I feel sorry for Dirk, he must feel like "Damn I gotta babysit this fool on and off the court..."

[h3]http://espn.go.com/blog/dallas/mavericks/post/_/id/4679363/jason-terry-blazers-d-better-than-heats[/h3]
[h3]Jason Terry: Blazers' D better than Heat's[/h3]
June, 6, 2011
Jun 6

3:28

PM CT

By Tim MacMahon

DALLAS – If you’re looking for somebody to praise the Miami Heat’s defensive performance, don’t go to the dude who has been shut down in the fourth quarter in both of the Mavericks’ losses this series.

Jason Terry isn’t that impressed. He doesn’t even think the Heat have the best defense the Mavs have faced this postseason.

“Portland, by far, has the best D,

- oh but they do. look how these clowns marvel over a T-Mac.....an A.I.......or Frobe? this is why you cant get too serious with the clowns on here. ANY real basketball head knows what gets the job done. 

....look at a couple years back when cats was endorsing all that shooting Jameer Nelson was doing when he has the #1 Center in the L on his team, this cat out here taking as many shots as he can trying to shoot ORL to a championship.

- oh but they do. look how these clowns marvel over a T-Mac.....an A.I.......or Frobe? this is why you cant get too serious with the clowns on here. ANY real basketball head knows what gets the job done. 

....look at a couple years back when cats was endorsing all that shooting Jameer Nelson was doing when he has the #1 Center in the L on his team, this cat out here taking as many shots as he can trying to shoot ORL to a championship.

Back
Top Bottom