Official 2011 San Francisco Giants Season Thread (86-76) 2nd Place in NL West

^ Love the Simpsons reference.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Donating to Somalia to help battle children's starvation...see the sticky in General.

In re: to this thread and the Giants...Bochy was candid about Sanchez's start last night. Basically saying he has his start Tuesday to figure it out or a change will be made.

As for this thread...what the hell happened??
laugh.gif

Donating to Somalia to help battle children's starvation...see the sticky in General.

In re: to this thread and the Giants...Bochy was candid about Sanchez's start last night. Basically saying he has his start Tuesday to figure it out or a change will be made.

As for this thread...what the hell happened??
laugh.gif

^and now the D-Backs won the game in extra innings. They've got that magic this year so hopefully it runs out of them sooner rather than later.

^and now the D-Backs won the game in extra innings. They've got that magic this year so hopefully it runs out of them sooner rather than later.

Houston blows.

We better take that series at a minimum. After their Mets series, let's see how they do on the road against Philly, Atl and DC.

Houston blows.

We better take that series at a minimum. After their Mets series, let's see how they do on the road against Philly, Atl and DC.

Originally Posted by Paul Is On Tilt

Originally Posted by LB510

Dude, shut up.
Take your own advice and get the @%+# off me thanks.
You add nothing to the conversation. What was the last insightful thing you've said? The quality of your avy is terrible. It's extremely grainy. And for the love of God, fix the font in your sig.

That needed to be said. Ok, I'm done. Carry on.
laugh.gif

Thanks for caring so much about my avy and my sig. I wish I could have a cool picture of Step Curry.
embarassed.gif
 The more you talk the more you reach for pointlees %##% thatdoesn’t really matter to anyone here but you. You tell me to "shut up" and then follow that up by *****ing about my avy and sig because... well really you don't have anything better to do or say.

The last insightful thing I said? I don't know itsa message board I post my thoughts during and after the game nothing morenothing less. I don't claim to know anything more about the giants than anyone else here. If I may ask what is it that your posting thats so "insightful" please enlighten me. If my thoughts aren't "insightful" enough for you thenthat your problem right? I believe there is an ignore button. Feel free to useit. 

Anything else I can help you get off your chest? My use of emotions?... or anything else please let me know.

Thanks bye.

Originally Posted by LB510

Dude, shut up.
Take your own advice and get the @%+# off me thanks.
You add nothing to the conversation. What was the last insightful thing you've said? The quality of your avy is terrible. It's extremely grainy. And for the love of God, fix the font in your sig.

That needed to be said. Ok, I'm done. Carry on.
laugh.gif

Thanks for caring so much about my avy and my sig. I wish I could have a cool picture of Step Curry.
embarassed.gif
 The more you talk the more you reach for pointlees %##% thatdoesn’t really matter to anyone here but you. You tell me to "shut up" and then follow that up by *****ing about my avy and sig because... well really you don't have anything better to do or say.

The last insightful thing I said? I don't know itsa message board I post my thoughts during and after the game nothing morenothing less. I don't claim to know anything more about the giants than anyone else here. If I may ask what is it that your posting thats so "insightful" please enlighten me. If my thoughts aren't "insightful" enough for you thenthat your problem right? I believe there is an ignore button. Feel free to useit. 

Anything else I can help you get off your chest? My use of emotions?... or anything else please let me know.

Thanks bye.

Back
Top Bottom