Official 2011 XXL Freshman Cover. Vol. TURRIBLE

like i said before Fred the Godson is on there...it's disappointing, but who really should care tho this list lost its credibility last year

Real upset that Dom didnt get any shine. Mac Miller, KRIT, Kendrick, BasedGod were all locks to be on the cover for me. Not necessarily because I like them but they have followings.

like i said before Fred the Godson is on there...it's disappointing, but who really should care tho this list lost its credibility last year

Real upset that Dom didnt get any shine. Mac Miller, KRIT, Kendrick, BasedGod were all locks to be on the cover for me. Not necessarily because I like them but they have followings.

No Dom tho?

indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

Tragic ..

'Least Lil B And Krit Made it

Mac Miller , CyHi , YG, Lil Twist Is Trash ..

And Who the Hell is Fred the Godson ..

XXL credibility is shot hell with this one
30t6p3b.gif

Tragic ..

'Least Lil B And Krit Made it

Mac Miller , CyHi , YG, Lil Twist Is Trash ..

And Who the Hell is Fred the Godson ..

XXL credibility is shot hell with this one
30t6p3b.gif

Remove Twist and replace with Dom.
Remove YG and replace with Laws

Remove Fred the Godson and replace with Vado...

Remove Twist and replace with Dom.
Remove YG and replace with Laws

Remove Fred the Godson and replace with Vado...

Originally Posted by PJ and Bompton

Originally Posted by JFDOOM

Aint Dom still local? 

i didn't think so. i was SHOCKED when i found out he wasn't on it.
Dom may be local, but DJ Enuff is the only person playing ANY Fred the Godson records (of which as far as I know he only has one. And I only heard it because a girl I know is friends with him.) No one knows who he is outside of the Bronx.

glad to see fred da god son and meek millz

- fred da godson def has had some of the best punchlines over the past few years
- been checkin for meek millz since he was a young lil kid on the battle scene. defone of my philly guys that i always tuned into along with cats like ape gang (redi roc, mizz diego, garci, homicide stizz, harbody preem), quilly millz, and of course joey jihad!

Back
Top Bottom