Official 2012 BET hip hop awards thread

Why did they have TIP perform? Does he even have a song on the radio now?

Thanks for the link man. Just watched a couple.
E-40 killed it. So did Joey Badass (this dudes potential is unreal). Gambino was gambino dude did not disappoint.
Kendrick was good but i don't know if he knew there was a beat playing :lol: lyrically great as always from him though
DMX cipher was perfectly grimey from everyone. Mook looking comfortable lol eassyyy!!
How u gone forget Soulo and Talib? :smh:

^Yea, that awful "Go Get It" song, along with piggybacking off of a Trey Songz single. He's had nothing but bricks as far as singles though for awhile now. He needs to go back to the drawing board.

laugh.gif
Omarion came in like jiminy crickett
laugh.gif

Ol' WB Frog from back in the day...

Last edited:
Maybach O came out like the old man from the Six Flags Commericals
mean.gif

All redemption points lost.
mean.gif

mean.gif

Maybach O still using the same B2K dance moves. I have no clue whats wrong with him lol. But he be killing hooks, I wont lie.

The show was decent though.

Thanks for the link man. Just watched a couple.
E-40 killed it. So did Joey Badass (this dudes potential is unreal). Gambino was gambino dude did not disappoint.
Kendrick was good but i don't know if he knew there was a beat playing :lol: lyrically great as always from him though
DMX cipher was perfectly grimey from everyone. Mook looking comfortable lol eassyyy!!
How u gone forget Soulo and Talib? :smh:

I actually didn't watch that one yet :lol: sorry fam i will check it out. I only watched a few

Back
Top Bottom