Official 2012 Boxing Thread: JMM/Manny IV - FOTY.

Floyd is looking better and better each week...

laugh.gif

2 fighters caught cheating because of extra testing..

pimp.gif

I hope you guys are smart enough not to think Victor Conte would use $!$!#%@ Nandro?

Conte has nothing to do with Berto's stupidity.

Conte doesnt even deal with Berto anymore.

And Maidana won't be available for either of them in a rematch
laugh.gif
interested to see who GBP pulls out of the hat. On one hand it will blow to see them cancel another show. But then again, more room in the budget for HBO/Showtime for the second half of the year.

Originally Posted by Marvin Hagler

Better test Nonito and Andre Ward now..

laugh.gif

It wouldn't surprise me if Nonito is juicing. He is working with Conte and that ko of Montiel was brutal.
OSDT should just be the standard b/c of all previous steroid users in boxing who were caught: Vargas, Klitschko, Mosley, Roy JJ, Toney, & now Peterson, Berto. 

Floyd is right these guys are risking their lives in the ring and they are looking to gain an advantage to an already dangerous sport. 

Originally Posted by illmatic21787

So with Berto and Peterson both testing positive, you guys think theres any chance we cud see Khan .vs. Ortiz?
Not now. They fight in 2 different weight classes. Khan has stated he wants one more fight at 140. No way in hell Victor Ortiz can make 140. They need to make Amir Khan vs. Danny Garcia.

Word? Ward was landing straight rights whenever he wanted to against Froch.

The only knock I give Ward is his lack of pop.

Yeah "word" there's a difference betw.een landing a right hand that's not scary and a powerful right. ward does not have power in both hands . there's no getting around it.

I'm not saying he has pop with the right hand. "The only knock I give Ward is his lack of pop."

I've watched Andre Ward since he was an amateur...his most effective punch has always been the straight right hand. He paws the jab (or Gunna describes it as stiff arm) and throws that right over the top. Repeat x-amount of rounds. You claim he's a lefty fighting orthodox? Where is that coming from? He's winning fights with left hooks?

I've heard ramblings on Twitter that a Ward-Dawson fight at 168, would not only be for the lineal Super Middleweight title, but it would also be for the Light Heavyweight lineal title because the bout would be within the 175-lb. limit.  Can anyone verify this?

Originally Posted by Sir Rob A Lot

Word? Ward was landing straight rights whenever he wanted to against Froch.

The only knock I give Ward is his lack of pop.

Yeah "word" there's a difference betw.een landing a right hand that's not scary and a powerful right. ward does not have power in both hands . there's no getting around it.

I'm not saying he has pop with the right hand. "The only knock I give Ward is his lack of pop."

I've watched Andre Ward since he was an amateur...his most effective punch has always been the straight right hand. He paws the jab (or Gunna describes it as stiff arm) and throws that right over the top. Repeat x-amount of rounds. You claim he's a lefty fighting orthodox? Where is that coming from? He's winning fights with left hooks?

I've heard ramblings on Twitter that a Ward-Dawson fight at 168, would not only be for the lineal Super Middleweight title, but it would also be for the Light Heavyweight lineal title because the bout would be within the 175-lb. limit.  Can anyone verify this?

You've watched Andre Ward since he was an amatuer but you don't know he's left handed?

07_ward_mediaday.jpg

Cuarezma_Ward_Bika_BLOG_010.jpg

And if you watched all his super six fights I believe one of the announcers even said he's a converted fighter.

And you don't have to be winning fights with left hooks if you're a converted fighter.

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by MFr3shM

Better test Nonito and Andre Ward now..

laugh.gif

It wouldn't surprise me if Nonito is juicing. He is working with Conte and that ko of Montiel was brutal.
OSDT should just be the standard b/c of all previous steroid users in boxing who were caught: Vargas, Klitschko, Mosley, Roy JJ, Toney, & now Peterson, Berto. 

Nonito would be a complete surprise.

His KO of Vic D. was As Brutal and that was LONG before he met Conte.
Conte is not cheating Boxing, he is trying to help to clean it up,  but Block headed folks just cant get their heads around it.

He had NOTHING to do with Berto's dumb @*@...

Go peep Conte's twitter and Steve Kim's (maxBoxing)  twitter.
Berto Left Conte's Cali camp and left in bad standing.

again, Nandro is Nothing ANY qualified Steroid tech would give anyone. it remains in your system the longest out of every PED.

Floyd is right these guys are risking their lives in the ring and they are looking to gain an advantage to an already dangerous sport.
Fighters have been killed in fair fights, its a matter of time before it happens via a juiced up fighter.

I wonder if Berto would have passed standard post fight piss testing with Nandro. Isnt that what Vargas got busted for post DLH fight?

no way he would have passed regular tests on that.

Conte was saying he cant believe Berto would take that on purpose because theres no way he would have passed a test.

and then Steve Kim was going on on the stupidity of Berto's team and made me think he could have been taking it.

Originally Posted by Proshares

How Garcia loops his punches and leaves himself so wide open, Amir would tear him apart.

Yup. An utter mismatch...but I'll be rooting for Garcia. USA > UK
It would make for a good fight. Who else is available for Khan at that time?

Yeah, from the twitter feeds I was reading they had a certain name for Nandro, like the "kiss of death" steroid I think Conte called it.

You've watched Andre Ward since he was an amatuer but you don't know he's left handed?

07_ward_mediaday.jpg

Cuarezma_Ward_Bika_BLOG_010.jpg

And if you watched all his super six fights I believe one of the announcers even said he's a converted fighter.

And you don't have to be winning fights with left hooks if you're a converted fighter.

laugh.gif
I'm talking boxing. Since you said he has "no right hand," you were implying that ALL he has is a left hand. The straight right hand is his most effective punch and has been since the amateurs. Get me?

Lol. I went to all of his Super Six bouts except the final. & many other of his pro bouts.

I've met 'Dre Ward personally as he has came in to my old gym, Dreamland in Campbell countless times.

Back
Top Bottom