Official 2012 "Cool Grey IX" Retro Thread December 15th

these aint limited at all, thats why there isn't too much hype for these. hype = limited.
the xi's weren't limited at all though
there wasn't that much hype for the iv's either even though they were limited
both got overshadowed by the xi's

Good Looks on the Link. I missed out 1st time around. These should come around the same time as my XIs from Finishline.

Was considering getting a pair of the 9's from the pack re-releasing tomorrow even tho non really jumped out at me as a must have.... These are 10x better then any of the 9's released this year but unfortunately I missed out on release day. Got em now :smokin thank you finishline

Last edited:
I find it funny that this thread only had 50 pages, while the breds are doing 50 pages an hour
Because the release the week before the Jordan 11 release always gets slept on because people want the 11 then they sit on shelves for weeks after release.

ima try and get another pair of the Motorboats and Baileys tomorrow
grin.gif
 if not i'll double up on the CGs
nthat.gif
funny i had to sramble to #RSVP for my 1st pair now they readily available waiting to be copped on FNL
laugh.gif

Damn they have been up for a really long time on FNL. :lol:

Not complaining .. I'm glad. Just scooped. :smile:

just picked up a second pair, ready to use one as beaters for ball/gym/etc. 

the only IX i picked up this year.

OG colorways>>

We still got a couple of pairs of these at the footlocker i work at if you need a size 8-10 go to your local footlocker and do a store locator and say i think the store in bozeman montana might have a pair

sweet thanks for the restock info. slept on these at first. not this time! FNL hurting me this week with the breds, black cement 4 restock, and now these :pimp:

Last edited:
just picked up a second pair, ready to use one as beaters for ball/gym/etc. 

the only IX i picked up this year.

OG colorways>>
same^^^ wasn't feeling that whole persona pack they should have made more kids sizes of that "pack". olives are nice just not for me. cant go wrong with cool grey 
smokin.gif

how do these fit? I got a sz 9.5 Breds that are snug and my sz9 thunders are snug as well

Last edited:
Mine should be arriving a little over a week but it says it's scheduled for a saturday...didn't know UPS
delivered on weekends.

Back
Top Bottom