Official 2012 "Cool Grey IX" Retro Thread December 15th

Haha same here, once a week casual Friday I can wear my kicks.  I was thinking the XIIIs tomorrow as well since I haven't worn them yet.
I work in Healthcare IT and our office is 100% casual. I wear J's almost everyday. I can't imagine having a dress code. That's one of the main reasons I haven't left this company.

I work in Healthcare IT and our office is 100% casual. I wear J's almost everyday. I can't imagine having a dress code. That's one of the main reasons I haven't left this company.
Yeah you're lucky.  If nothing's going on, I've worn some J's with khakis and it's no big deal, but I don't do it very often.  Did that with the bred XI's this week, actually.  Nice fire/red IV's btw, one of my favs, I have the Mars pair from 06.

It's a Cool Grey kind of a day
nthat.gif

These are madd comfy, even with regular socks. Anyone have issues with the heel creasing left, closer to the ankle? 

Yeah they are really nice to wear. I'm glad I didn't pass on these. The material creases easy though. My son balled twice in them, no crease around the ankle area but some near the toe area. Makes me more mad about missing out on the motorboats.

These still are sitting around me. Also was on vacation in Hawaii a few weeks ago and they still had em at a random foot locker

Yeah they are really nice to wear. I'm glad I didn't pass on these. The material creases easy though. My son balled twice in them, no crease around the ankle area but some near the toe area. Makes me more mad about missing out on the motorboats.
I think I'll just stock mine for a while. 

Still got my MBJ's on ice though. 

im glad i got theses. missed release date, i was able to cop on ebay for 200.oo. that same day finishline had a restock. ohh well, these sneakers yellow easily.

Do the cool grey 9's have any midsole cracking....has anyone personally experienced any cracking.....I know the 3's,4's,6's,7's and 8's all have midsol cracking just wanted to know if the cool grey 9's do or anything else really...thanks

Back
Top Bottom