Official 2012 "Cool Grey IX" Retro Thread December 15th

Mine showed up today from NDC. The shoes look great but I really should've sized up. 9's are always super narrow like 1's are and I completely forgot that when I ordered. 

And I thought the Gucci 1s were the last shoe I would cop.
Guess not.
:lol:
xckl8n.png

2q06ao5.png

xnffwo.png

THANK YOU GOD!
:smokin

missed out on your picks of the Bred 4s. Happy to see your still at. Dope ****.

Havent really had time to take these out the box and take it in. With waiting for the Breds the following day and christmas shopping for the fam. From what I did see so far is these are super duper clean. Probably my favorite CW for the 9s.

They came.

Wearing both now to sort of break em in even around the house. They are a bit tight but I feel like that's because they are new, obviously. Getting my foot into the shoe was rather difficult and the heel creased a bit when I tried to get my foot in so I had to carefully insert my other foot. Also they seem to run a bit big, may have been wise to get a half a size down although it's not that bad.

Overall, I love the look. Have so for years. Now they are mine.

Last edited:
Has there been a re-release on these? NTSF never had a second RSVP or any mention of extra pairs, and I haven't found anywhere in the bay area still stocked. Definitely need a pair of these.

Can someone explain the bottom of the shoe and what the significance is?Kinda looks like some form of asian writing

Also, in terms of past shape and fit - if that makes sense - how do these compare to the XI's?

I plan on getting the XI's and curious if I should size up or down...thanks

For all asking, these run TTS to me. Was SO GLAD to get that RSVP from Nike... Then saw that it was a pretty easy cop lol! Oh well. Seems most are saving all their evnergy for the "Breds" and I wish us all the best of luck. Regardless, I think these 9's are TOO sexy! Had the OG pairs in 3rd grade and when I saw these coming, I just had to cop. Cool Grey can just match with anything. I got the biggest basketball game of my life coming in a couple months too and leaning towards busting these out for the game.

Can someone explain the bottom of the shoe and what the significance is?Kinda looks like some form of asian writing

Having mentioned that the Air Jordan 9′s soles spoke to MJ’s winning qualities, different languages were depicted. On the right shoe, the following English and foreign languages were revealed: dédié(French), dedicated fuerza(Spanish), force intenso(Italian), intense liberté(French), freedom anmutig(German), and graceful. The left shoe also disclosed the following: спорт(Russian), sport uhuru(Swahili), independence свобода(Russian), freedom athletisch(German), athletic muundaji(Swahili), and two Japanese words that mean “world” and “sport”.

Has there been a re-release on these? NTSF never had a second RSVP or any mention of extra pairs, and I haven't found anywhere in the bay area still stocked. Definitely need a pair of these.
Go to east/south bay, they r pretty much sitting in every store that I went for the raffles. I might cop after the 11s madness, they r real nice in person.

Picked up mine and the pairs for the rugrats today. Thank god for milt discount. Already got breds so I'm done with jb for the year.

I'm glad I didn't sleep on these... I got a few homies now kicking themselves for passing up on these.

I seriously can't believe the Cool Greys sold out. I thought for sure they would be sitting everyway. Boy have times changed.

IN-STORE MY GUY. SOME OF US ACTUALLY LEAVE OUR COMPUTERS
laugh.gif

*KANYE SHRUG*
Man bro, how easy you forget.  I got mine in store, as I stated last time you tried to say something stupid.

You started an argument that "these shoes will be easy to get, they are all over Houston, NO ONE should have a problem."  I told you that was incorrect, all NT members SHOULD be able to get these because we are in the know and have multiple options, and that still wasn't even the case.  And this discussion started because multiple people were posting that they did not win their raffles and felt out of luck.  Then you tell us all how they sit all over Houston, and they will sit like the XIV's did, will be an easy cop.  SO I say no, they are completely done with raffles and 100% sold out where I live, and apparently where a few of these guys live.  And still to this day there are people in this thread that haven't managed to get their pairs.

All of those links lead to NO shoe, even the 9.5 showing isn't available.  But according to Memphis these are just so damn available and will sit....well why aren't they sitting on line where there is more stock than anywhere else?  You came on here and tried to "predict" something that DID NOT HAPPEN. 

You were wrong bro, move on with it before you hurt one of those bony shoulders with all your *kanye shruggin*

roll.gif

IN-STORE MY GUY. SOME OF US ACTUALLY LEAVE OUR COMPUTERS :lol:

*KANYE SHRUG*
Man bro, how easy you forget. I got mine in store, as I stated last time you tried to say something stupid.

You started an argument that "these shoes will be easy to get, they are all over Houston, NO ONE should have a problem." I told you that was incorrect, all NT members SHOULD be able to get these because we are in the know and have multiple options, and that still wasn't even the case. And this discussion started because multiple people were posting that they did not win their raffles and felt out of luck. Then you tell us all how they sit all over Houston, and they will sit like the XIV's did, will be an easy cop. SO I say no, they are completely done with raffles and 100% sold out where I live, and apparently where a few of these guys live. And still to this day there are people in this thread that haven't managed to get their pairs.

All of those links lead to NO shoe, even the 9.5 showing isn't available. But according to Memphis these are just so damn available and will sit....well why aren't they sitting on line where there is more stock than anywhere else? You came on here and tried to "predict" something that DID NOT HAPPEN.

You were wrong bro, move on with it before you hurt one of those bony shoulders with all your *kanye shruggin*

:rofl:

AHH I FORGOT YOU LIVE IN HOUSTON AND HAVE INFO ON THEIR STOCK.

I GUESS WHEN I DID MY ROUNDS AND GRABBED MY BRED 11 RAFFLE TICKETS, THOSE WEREN'T COOL GREY 9'S THEY WERE TRYING TO SELL ME.

MY BAD YOU WIN AWESOME GOD :rolleyes

*KANYE SHRUG*

Last edited:

where you at in the bay? everywhere i walked into for the xi raffle had them except serramonte (which sells out of everything instantly)...

Back
Top Bottom