Official 2012 "Cool Grey IX" Retro Thread December 15th

where you at in the bay? everywhere i walked into for the xi raffle had them except serramonte (which sells out of everything instantly)...

I'm down in Cupertino/San Jose. Can't say I've looked too hard, but if there's a size 11 around I'll definitely snatch one up regardless of whether I hit the XIs and IVs this weekend.

[/S]

AHH I FORGOT YOU LIVE IN HOUSTON AND HAVE INFO ON THEIR STOCK.

I GUESS WHEN I DID MY ROUNDS AND GRABBED MY BRED 11 RAFFLE TICKETS, THOSE WEREN'T COOL GREY 9'S THEY WERE TRYING TO SELL ME.

MY BAD YOU WIN AWESOME GOD :rolleyes

*KANYE SHRUG*

LOL man I definitely believe English ain't your first language now.  This tard can't understand anything :rofl:   Ahhh you forgot, your prediction wasn't just for Houston That's the bad thing about them kids that ride the short bus, their memories are garbage.  You came in here exclaiming your prediction for EVERYONE based on that Houston insider info, mister cool guy from the H, "where it goes down yo, cuz he's hard like that, he bout that life.  If you ain't rockin camo shorts and backpacks, when you can obviously hardly even read anyway, you ain't nothing in the H yo"

Go back and try to read what you started in the first place, take the caps lock off your keyboard as everyone is sick of that ****, and move along Mr insider info.  I'm not in on the lingo in the H, but I have come to the conclusion that "shrug" must mean "d*i*c*k ride" down there.

:lol:  This is a great day!

YOU ALWAYS SEEM TO TALK ABOUT EVERYTHING BESIDES THE TOPIC AT HAND.

O WELL, GLAD THERE IS A BLOCK BUTTON. TOO MANY PEOPLE RIDE MY COATTAILS. I MUST BE POPULAR AROUND HERE. :lol:

You have to be pretty stupid to believe that one city, one store (or a few in one city) is indicative of numbers elsewhere. These retailers have strategies in place and different releases get different numbers in different stores. Sometimes stores that normally get huge numbers of a big release will only have a few pairs of a low key one.

Bottom line is that a decade ago you could have scooped up a pair of these a month or two after they released. Every retro AJ goes fast these days and it's more often than not a task. Just seems weird to get butthurt about others pointing out they may have had a tougher time than yourself on a given release.

Just received mine in the mail

still need these ,the olives & a pair of blk/white/red's(trashed my cdp pair hoopin) & ill have all the ninas i need

I mentioned this earlier but for those wondering, these shoes are quite narrow and if you have wide feet, I suggest sizing up half a size. I normally wear a 10.5 but that was tight. I luckily was able to get a pair of 11s today and they feel much better. If you live in Maryland and are in the DMV area, Prince George's Plaza has mad sizes left at pretty much every sneaker store there (as of 3pm this afternoon)

still need these ,the olives & a pair of blk/white/red's(trashed my cdp pair hoopin) & ill have all the ninas i need

You shouldn't have a problem gettin these ... As far as the Olives, you and I both know how those went :smh: even though I got lucky on the NDC restock :tongue:

I'm still on the hunt for that size 12 (retail) for you, but you just mite have to push that "reseller" button .. unless you find them via trade.

To whoever posted those links i appreciate that didn't get a sz 12 but got 12.5 off ndc appreciate it very much

Wish I would have gone a 1/2 size up to 10.5. These 10s I have are snug as hell on my feet and killing my pinkie toe! :smh::smh:

Back
Top Bottom