Official 2012 NBA Trade Deadline Thread: The Dwightmare is Over.

I don't really care where Dwight winds up, but I hope it's not the Nets. He will never win a championship in Brooklyn. It would be an utter waste of talent.

ESPNSteinLine Marc Stein
Bulls exploring avenues to try to trade for Lakers' Pau Gasol, sources close to situation say. Story going up now at ESPN online

Originally Posted by Savraj1

I don't really care where Dwight winds up, but I hope it's not the Nets. He will never win a championship in Brooklyn. It would be an utter waste of talent.
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by itsaboutthattime

ESPNSteinLine Marc Stein
Bulls exploring avenues to try to trade for Lakers' Pau Gasol, sources close to situation say. Story going up now at ESPN online

Depending on how it continues to unfold I might end up singing "Lovely Day"
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by MonStar1

I said this before but I really think the whole Adidas thing is playing a factor.

They wouldn't want their 2 biggest guys in one market. Them playing together instead of on 2 good teams is losing exposure.

BUT on the flipside if they win together it wouldn't matter.
Is this only cause Adidas doesn't have as many superstars as Nike? I mean even though it's Jordan/Nike it's like that with Wade and LeBron

Originally Posted by Seymore CAKE

itsaboutthattime wrote:

ESPNSteinLine Marc Stein

laugh.gif

Supposedly Deng, Boozer, and LA's 1st round pick goes to Orlando. Bulls get Gasol. And LA gets Howard.

Intriguing....when Derrick speaks, the Bulls listen
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by krazy88s

Originally Posted by Savraj1

eyes.gif
not with the current roster. It takes time for a lottery team to reach contender status

Originally Posted by AG 47

itsaboutthattime wrote:

ESPNSteinLine Marc Stein

laugh.gif

Supposedly Deng, Boozer, and LA's 1st round pick goes to Orlando. Bulls get Gasol. And LA gets Howard.

laugh.gif

eek.gif

itsaboutthattime wrote:

ESPNSteinLine Marc Stein

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

WHOA... I DON'T LIKE THAT AT ALL.  I'm not with helping LA get Dwight. Sorry. Not With That.
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

itsaboutthattime wrote:

ESPNSteinLine Marc Stein

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

I thought Rose said he never said he wanted Gasol? I also hope Jimmy is ready cause Deng is a great glue guy for what we run on D.

I was cool with Boozer, Deng & a 1st for Dwight... but I'm not cool with Boozer & Deng for Gasol.

Sorry. I like him but at his age, his production nah I don't agree that he's worth all of that. No diss to LAL fans.

Originally Posted by rck2sactown

Sources: Unable to secure a first-round pick in a deal for Jamal Crawford, the Blazers are said to be "cooling" on the idea of trading him.
— Ken Berger (@KBergCBS) March 13, 2012

they really thought they could get a 1st when Jamal is 31 and could become a UFA this summer
roll.gif
roll.gif

Late first round picks arent worth jack. Can be bought for a couple mil. Not like they were asking for a lotto pick.

I was cool with Boozer, Deng & a 1st for Dwight... but I'm not cool with Boozer & Deng for Gasol.

Sorry. I like him but at his age, his production nah I don't agree that he's worth all of that. No diss to LAL fans.

Honestly sounds like a stretch. Give up Gasol and get Howard to play with Bynum? How does that work??? Not enough space in the paint for that.

Plus there's no guarantee that Dwight even extends in LA. Not to mention that Orlando can get a better deal.

Too many holes in that scenario.

Pau Gasol makes Chicago tittle hopes real, in the history of the NBA, how many teams win Chips with only 1 real shot creator?

Very few and the few that have, won with dominant big men, Walton, Duncan, Dirk.

Back
Top Bottom