Official 2012 San Francisco 49ers Offseason Thread

[table][tr][th=""]
[/th] [/tr][tr][th="col"]Date[/th] [th="col"]Game[/th] [th="col"]Time / Results[/th] [/tr][tr][td]Sun 9/11[/td] [td]Seattle Seahawks Seattle [/td] [td]4:15 pm[/td][/tr][tr][td]Sun 9/18[/td] [td]Dallas Cowboys Dallas [/td] [td]4:05 pm[/td][/tr][tr][td]Sun 9/25[/td] [td]Cincinnati Bengals at Cincinnati [/td] [td]1:00 pm[/td][/tr][tr][td]Sun 10/2[/td] [td]Philadelphia Eagles at Philadelphia [/td] [td]1:00 pm[/td][/tr][tr][td]Sun 10/9[/td] [td]Tampa Bay Buccaneers Tampa Bay [/td] [td]4:05 pm[/td][/tr][tr][td]Sun 10/16[/td] [td]Detroit Lions at Detroit [/td] [td]1:00 pm[/td][/tr][tr][td]Bye[/td][/tr][tr][td]Sun 10/30[/td] [td]Cleveland Browns Cleveland [/td] [td]4:15 pm[/td][/tr][tr][td]Sun 11/6[/td] [td]Washington ******** at Washington [/td] [td]1:00 pm[/td][/tr][tr][td]Sun 11/13[/td] [td]New York Giants NY Giants [/td] [td]4:15 pm[/td][/tr][tr][td]Sun 11/20[/td] [td]Arizona Cardinals Arizona [/td] [td]4:05 pm[/td][/tr][tr][td]Thu 11/24[/td] [td]Baltimore Ravens at Baltimore [/td] [td]8:20 pm[/td][/tr][tr][td]Sun 12/4[/td] [td]St. Louis Rams St. Louis [/td] [td]4:15 pm[/td][/tr][tr][td]Sun 12/11[/td] [td]Arizona Cardinals at Arizona [/td] [td]4:05 pm[/td][/tr][tr][td]Mon 12/19[/td] [td]Pittsburgh Steelers Pittsburgh [/td] [td]8:30 pm[/td][/tr][tr][td]Sat 12/24[/td] [td]Seattle Seahawks at Seattle [/td] [td]4:15 pm[/td][/tr][tr][td]Sun 1/1[/td] [td]St. Louis Rams at St. Louis [/td] [td]1:00 pm[/td][/tr][/table]

[table][tr][th=""]
[/th] [/tr][tr][th="col"]Date[/th] [th="col"]Game[/th] [th="col"]Time / Results[/th] [/tr][tr][td]Sun 9/11[/td] [td]Seattle Seahawks Seattle [/td] [td]4:15 pm[/td][/tr][tr][td]Sun 9/18[/td] [td]Dallas Cowboys Dallas [/td] [td]4:05 pm[/td][/tr][tr][td]Sun 9/25[/td] [td]Cincinnati Bengals at Cincinnati [/td] [td]1:00 pm[/td][/tr][tr][td]Sun 10/2[/td] [td]Philadelphia Eagles at Philadelphia [/td] [td]1:00 pm[/td][/tr][tr][td]Sun 10/9[/td] [td]Tampa Bay Buccaneers Tampa Bay [/td] [td]4:05 pm[/td][/tr][tr][td]Sun 10/16[/td] [td]Detroit Lions at Detroit [/td] [td]1:00 pm[/td][/tr][tr][td]Bye[/td][/tr][tr][td]Sun 10/30[/td] [td]Cleveland Browns Cleveland [/td] [td]4:15 pm[/td][/tr][tr][td]Sun 11/6[/td] [td]Washington ******** at Washington [/td] [td]1:00 pm[/td][/tr][tr][td]Sun 11/13[/td] [td]New York Giants NY Giants [/td] [td]4:15 pm[/td][/tr][tr][td]Sun 11/20[/td] [td]Arizona Cardinals Arizona [/td] [td]4:05 pm[/td][/tr][tr][td]Thu 11/24[/td] [td]Baltimore Ravens at Baltimore [/td] [td]8:20 pm[/td][/tr][tr][td]Sun 12/4[/td] [td]St. Louis Rams St. Louis [/td] [td]4:15 pm[/td][/tr][tr][td]Sun 12/11[/td] [td]Arizona Cardinals at Arizona [/td] [td]4:05 pm[/td][/tr][tr][td]Mon 12/19[/td] [td]Pittsburgh Steelers Pittsburgh [/td] [td]8:30 pm[/td][/tr][tr][td]Sat 12/24[/td] [td]Seattle Seahawks at Seattle [/td] [td]4:15 pm[/td][/tr][tr][td]Sun 1/1[/td] [td]St. Louis Rams at St. Louis [/td] [td]1:00 pm[/td][/tr][/table]

I'm dreading the day that I get the bill in the mail for ticket renewal and I have to part ways with almost 2 racks, in hopes that the "changes" we make in the offseason will lead to more success than we had in 2010.

I'm dreading the day that I get the bill in the mail for ticket renewal and I have to part ways with almost 2 racks, in hopes that the "changes" we make in the offseason will lead to more success than we had in 2010.

McNabb with this team would be
pimp.gif

If we end up drafting Newton or something I can see us signing him as a mentor for him and starting the season.

If we end up drafting Newton or something I can see us signing him as a mentor for him and starting the season.

Originally Posted by JumpmanFromDaBay

pimp.gif
I would had said that before this season but after watching him with the ********, I'd avoid McNabb.  He's overweight and no longer have the mobility to avoid pass rushers.  IDK but I like Kyle Orton for this team for some reason.  He made Brandon Lloyd an elite receiver this season which is all the proof I need that he'll be successful with the weapons the Niners have.

Originally Posted by JumpmanFromDaBay

pimp.gif
I would had said that before this season but after watching him with the ********, I'd avoid McNabb.  He's overweight and no longer have the mobility to avoid pass rushers.  IDK but I like Kyle Orton for this team for some reason.  He made Brandon Lloyd an elite receiver this season which is all the proof I need that he'll be successful with the weapons the Niners have.

Try for Kolb? I never get to see niner games here, I always get stuck with the +#+@** Broncos.

Try for Kolb? I never get to see niner games here, I always get stuck with the +#+@** Broncos.

i hear the radio out here in ny and they said that 49ers FO has talked to parcells about opinions on certain things like our next HC

i also heard that harbaugh out of stanford is our plan A

i hear the radio out here in ny and they said that 49ers FO has talked to parcells about opinions on certain things like our next HC

i also heard that harbaugh out of stanford is our plan A

SI's Peter King reports that Stanford coach Jim Harbaugh will choose between the 49ers and the University of Michigan for his next job.
It appears Oakland and Carolina can forget about the hottest coaching candidate in college and pro football. King mentioned Jeff Fisher as a fall-back plan in San Francisco should new GM Trent Baalke not be able to keep Harbaugh from his alma mater. The Wolverines haven't fired Rich Rodriguez, although there's no question they would if they knew they could land Harbaugh
Imagine if we landed both Harbaugh and Luck.  I wouldnt mind Mallet,  pass rusher or one of the top 2 CBs

SI's Peter King reports that Stanford coach Jim Harbaugh will choose between the 49ers and the University of Michigan for his next job.
It appears Oakland and Carolina can forget about the hottest coaching candidate in college and pro football. King mentioned Jeff Fisher as a fall-back plan in San Francisco should new GM Trent Baalke not be able to keep Harbaugh from his alma mater. The Wolverines haven't fired Rich Rodriguez, although there's no question they would if they knew they could land Harbaugh
Imagine if we landed both Harbaugh and Luck.  I wouldnt mind Mallet,  pass rusher or one of the top 2 CBs

They're saying his dad is shopping insurance policies so that even if he stays and gets hurt he'd still get money.

If we only got Harbaugh that'd be really good in itself, but if we got both Harbaugh and Luck I think I'll be even more excited than when the Warriors got Jeremy Lin.

But I'd be really surprised if Harbaugh goes with Michigan. He can take that job if he fails here (as people can dismiss his failure here as that he's a college coach), but he probably won't be able to take a pro job if he fails at Michigan. I think the timing is right for him to coach at the pro level now.

They're saying his dad is shopping insurance policies so that even if he stays and gets hurt he'd still get money.

If we only got Harbaugh that'd be really good in itself, but if we got both Harbaugh and Luck I think I'll be even more excited than when the Warriors got Jeremy Lin.

But I'd be really surprised if Harbaugh goes with Michigan. He can take that job if he fails here (as people can dismiss his failure here as that he's a college coach), but he probably won't be able to take a pro job if he fails at Michigan. I think the timing is right for him to coach at the pro level now.

I dont understand why everyone wants Harbaugh. Do you guys have as much against going with getting experienced coaches as our front office does? Im sure one day Harbaugh can/will be a successful NFL coach. I would just rather not have our team as the team he tries to establish a career with. Give me someone proven. PLEASE.

I dont understand why everyone wants Harbaugh. Do you guys have as much against going with getting experienced coaches as our front office does? Im sure one day Harbaugh can/will be a successful NFL coach. I would just rather not have our team as the team he tries to establish a career with. Give me someone proven. PLEASE.

I wouldn't mind if they drafted Locker, McElroy, Luck, Dalton, or Newton to fill the QB spot.  I'm with dland24 on this, I'd like to see a NFL experienced coach come in.  Preferably someone that's had the head coach position before.

Back
Top Bottom