Official 2012 San Francisco 49ers Offseason Thread

Braylon Edwards won't be suspended
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by acidicality

SMH...we picked up Tolzien too soon.
30t6p3b.gif
He would have been the perfect vet to pick up.
I like both, but didn't know Tolzien got picked up by the niners already. Had to look it up to make sure I didn't read your post incorrectly. Sucks because I just came in here after reading the Garrard news and was hoping they would make a run at him. Not sure what to think now after learning about Tolzien.

Originally Posted by acidicality

SMH...we picked up Tolzien too soon.
30t6p3b.gif
He would have been the perfect vet to pick up.
I like both, but didn't know Tolzien got picked up by the niners already. Had to look it up to make sure I didn't read your post incorrectly. Sucks because I just came in here after reading the Garrard news and was hoping they would make a run at him. Not sure what to think now after learning about Tolzien.

^no, i am too. it's a weak division, and there's finally a coach that seems to know how to run an offense. Outside of QB, the 49ers have a decent team that's better than the rest of the NFC West. If Alex plays decent I think we can win 8-9 games and take it.

^no, i am too. it's a weak division, and there's finally a coach that seems to know how to run an offense. Outside of QB, the 49ers have a decent team that's better than the rest of the NFC West. If Alex plays decent I think we can win 8-9 games and take it.

I understand that even if we did pick up Garrard that he wouldnt come in a and play right away, but he'd be a tremendous back-up to have on our squad if/when Alex Smith starts to crumble like he has 8 years in a row.

Alex Smith must be giving Jed York that 'San Francisco' treatment cause I have absolutely no idea as to how this man still has a job, let alone being the starter..

I remember watching that amazing Giants vs. Niners playoff game back in 02.. little did I know that would be our last winning season in the next decade 
sick.gif
roll.gif

How is it even possible for a historic franchise, in a great city to live in take this long to turn things around and bring in good players? To be honest if we had a great Quarterback I really believe we would be one of the best teams in the league, we've got some impressive pieces but with Alex Smith not able to put points up on the board/going 3 and out often it keeps our D on the field entirely too much throughout games which then leads to teams breaking the game open by the 3rd quarter.

I'm hoping for the best, but unfortunately even that wouldnt be impressive..

Prove me wrong SF
ohwell.gif

I understand that even if we did pick up Garrard that he wouldnt come in a and play right away, but he'd be a tremendous back-up to have on our squad if/when Alex Smith starts to crumble like he has 8 years in a row.

Alex Smith must be giving Jed York that 'San Francisco' treatment cause I have absolutely no idea as to how this man still has a job, let alone being the starter..

I remember watching that amazing Giants vs. Niners playoff game back in 02.. little did I know that would be our last winning season in the next decade 
sick.gif
roll.gif

How is it even possible for a historic franchise, in a great city to live in take this long to turn things around and bring in good players? To be honest if we had a great Quarterback I really believe we would be one of the best teams in the league, we've got some impressive pieces but with Alex Smith not able to put points up on the board/going 3 and out often it keeps our D on the field entirely too much throughout games which then leads to teams breaking the game open by the 3rd quarter.

I'm hoping for the best, but unfortunately even that wouldnt be impressive..

Prove me wrong SF
ohwell.gif

Mad hyped, my girlfriend bought me tickets for the 49ers/Browns game 10/30... We are sitting Section 16 Row 1, how are the seats? Cant wait to be back in SF... Then the following week I will be in DC to watch the 49ers/******** game... This season is looking good so far with these 2 games and having the NFL Sunday Ticket

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Mad hyped, my girlfriend bought me tickets for the 49ers/Browns game 10/30... We are sitting Section 16 Row 1, how are the seats? Cant wait to be back in SF... Then the following week I will be in DC to watch the 49ers/******** game... This season is looking good so far with these 2 games and having the NFL Sunday Ticket

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Flash you are my dude. And I dont want to be the one to burst your bubble....but you asked, so I will respond.

Ive had almost the exact seats your girlfriend bought you before. Theres good news and bad news.. You can have your choice of what news you want to hear first.

Good
Spoiler [+]
The experience of being right behind the sidelines is pretty cool. Get to hear and see a lot of things you wouldnt ordinarily see. Can hear the players talking and them warming up directly in front of you. You can get some amazing pictures.

Bad
Spoiler [+]
As far as the game itself goes, you cant see a goddamn thing. Nothing. Almost zero. Football players/teams are huge. You cant see through them.

Flash you are my dude. And I dont want to be the one to burst your bubble....but you asked, so I will respond.

Ive had almost the exact seats your girlfriend bought you before. Theres good news and bad news.. You can have your choice of what news you want to hear first.

Good
Spoiler [+]
The experience of being right behind the sidelines is pretty cool. Get to hear and see a lot of things you wouldnt ordinarily see. Can hear the players talking and them warming up directly in front of you. You can get some amazing pictures.

Bad
Spoiler [+]
As far as the game itself goes, you cant see a goddamn thing. Nothing. Almost zero. Football players/teams are huge. You cant see through them.

30t6p3b.gif
Are the seats that low that the players block the view? Thats stupid if so...

Any pics on the seats view to the field?

30t6p3b.gif
Are the seats that low that the players block the view? Thats stupid if so...

Any pics on the seats view to the field?

heres to possibly a playoff berth this year

gonna be wearing my vernon davis jersey today.

Pat Willis = DPOY

book it!!!!

heres to possibly a playoff berth this year

gonna be wearing my vernon davis jersey today.

Pat Willis = DPOY

book it!!!!

Back
Top Bottom