Official 2013 Boxing Thread: Year is over, please lock.

Status
Not open for further replies.
You're forgetting all the pushes as well :lol:

Yeah I just didnt mention it. Its just dumb klitschko gets to initiate all this illegal hugging and pushing and doesnt even get a warning. The klitschkos are several notches below the greats. Not just one notch. Many many notches

:lol: HBO boxing is showing the Klitschko fight to the US, depriving us of the exciting fights on the Cotto undercard.

Last edited:
Y'all sound like you've never watched an Emmanuel Steward trained Wlad fight before :lol: did you guys ever watch Lennox fight?

Man, this is the most bodywork I've seen from MAC since the Gomez fight FIVE years ago.

Finally.

I wouldn't call Rodriguez a chump or bum. He's a good gate keeper. Who would've thought Cotto comes out this aggressive?

Not impressed.
Do this against Trout, Canelo, or Sergio, than I will agree "Cotto is back"

people are going to overreact to the cotto fight but lets be honest rodriguez is a chump.

It's not overreacting IMO if he looks good. He slacked bad in the second half of the Trout fight, if he looks better it's a great sign. Especially if Roach really makes him use that left hook again.

I wouldn't call Rodriguez a chump or bum. He's a good gate keeper. Who would've thought Cotto comes out this aggressive?
at this point in his career he kind of had to and what better opponent to do it against than against rodriguez. well we know whats next canelo vs cotto

Tell me where I said world beater. No one is calling him a world beater. But to call a tough out who's always in a fight a chump, then we have different definitions of the word.

IMO rodriguez is a washed up fighter that had absolutely no shot at cotto. it was a setup fight. like blackngold1z said ill hold my judgment when he gets in the ring with someone that actually can fight back.

I am not impressed with the Cotto win he was supposed to win. I agree with black & vc4 if Cotto did this to Sergio, Canelo, or trout then it would be impressive.

I don't think Cotto is back and don't believe so until he beats a top level opponent which I think he can't anymore

I've always wanted to watch Cotto vs Sergio that would be a good fight for them at this point since they're both on the decline. I've always favored Sergio to win. That fight would give you an idea of where both stand as a fighter.

Last edited:
It was beautiful to see Cotto attack the body again.

He needed to have this fight before taking on world class talent again.

Move to Showtime. Try and beat Canelo, make a huge payday, and aim for Mayweather one more time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom