Official 2013 Boxing Thread: Year is over, please lock.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bradley went back to boxing.

Don't understand why Roy said he would want to see Bradley vs Provodnikov 2. Bradley would box and not bang in the rematch.

Bradley suprised the hell out of me, and in the end I had him winning. My scorecard was exactly like dan rafaels.

Don't think Bradley is elite tbh. Gets schooled by Pac whooped by an unknown Jr Welter and barely squeaks by a 40 yr old.
THIS! HE HAS NOTHING THAT STANDS OUT. HE HAS NO POWER, HE IS EASILY LURED INTO OTHER FIGHTERS TYPE OF FIGHTS AND HIS OVER HAND RIGHTS LOOP LIKE CRAZY. ONLY THING HE HAS IS A HEART! BUT DEFINITELY NOT ELITE.

I'm a Marquez fan, like Bradley too, but he was just too much for him. Too much speed and didn't go outside of his realm. Great gameplan and execution.

I wonder where Marquez goes from here.

Bradley vs Mayweather wont be that bad. It will be interesting because Bradley might stick to his game plan and not break down the stretch like Mayweather's opponents tend to do.

Last edited:
where yall getting mayweather/bradley from? bradley is with top rank and i doubt they'll be working with GBP anytime soon.

Last edited:
I wonder where Marquez goes from here.

Bradley vs Mayweather wont be that bad. It will be interesting because Bradley might stick to his game plan and not break down the stretch like Mayweather's opponents tend to do.

Mayweather is not going to chase Bradley around the ring. Bradley can execute his game plan when he knows his opponent is just going to come forward the entire fight.

Bradley definitely wouldn't take any chances against Floyd. Bradley would get frustrated just like all of Mayweather's previous opponents.

marquez could knock bradley out but he has to get to know bradley a bit more lol my mex co workers are heated cause they owe me shoe allowance til the jordan 6s next year lol

bradley proved me wrong, he boxed smart and kept his distance...but **** that, he does just enough to not lose fights.

Only casuals think Floyd and Bradley are 'boring.' Boring is watching guys who can't fight.

Only casuals think Floyd and Bradley are 'boring.' Boring is watching guys who can't fight.

Bradley wouldn't take any risk at all against Floyd.

All that stuff he was doing at the end of the earlier rounds with Marquez wouldn't work against Floyd and he would get countered all night.

I liked Bradley vs Provodnikov but I think Bradley was a fool to try and bang when he could have easily won rounds boxing instead of fighting.

Did you like Bradley vs Pacquiao? I thought that fight was boring too.

I like Mayweather fights because of how his style and adjustments totally negates his opponents game plan.

O Lord, please.... It would be two guys waiting. Yes if it was anyone else everyone would say it would be a boring fight. Money's name wouldn't let it be though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom