OFFICIAL 2013 FANTASY FOOTBALL TALK

420$ richer today...

shout out all the NT fam for the advice this season.. wouldnt be here witout ya guys..!

Lost this past week...this current 2 yr drought is the longest I've gone with no championship :smh:

Also, hate the 17 week season + playoffs. Certain players end up sitting, mess around and cost you a title. Gonna happen to this dude in my league, but idc, he deserves it. :lol:

This is my 3rd year playing fantasy football and each year I have made significant strides. In both leagues I made the playoffs but got bounced in the First Round. For next year its Championship or BUST!!!

This is my 3rd year playing fantasy football and each year I have made significant strides. In both leagues I made the playoffs but got bounced in the First Round. For next year its Championship or BUST!!!
Fantasy playoffs is pretty much a crapshoot, no matter how much you dominate throughout the season.

In the chip this weekend... Is Cobb going to play? Have one week WR position and just looking around for a quick pick and play.

Need McCoy to beast again!

In championship tomorrow! Lil advice from you guys here...what backs do I start? I can go with 2 or 3: Moreno, Montee Ball, Knile Davis, Mendenhall. Guy I'm playing has Jamaal Charles. WR's if I go 2 RB I need 4 WRs starting, if 3 RBs then I go 3 WRs. WRs are Andre Johnson, Colston, James Jones, Riley Cooper, Burleson....Also I think I'm going to start Foles over my backup Luck! What are ya'lls thoughts? Thank you playing for $700 here.

Ok ok when ya'll wake up give me a lil thought on this. Thank you! I'll be in church from 10:45-11:45am, but I'm taking my phone today...positive my lil boy will be heading out for a diaper change today!

In championship tomorrow! Lil advice from you guys here...what backs do I start? I can go with 2 or 3: Moreno, Montee Ball, Knile Davis, Mendenhall. Guy I'm playing has Jamaal Charles. WR's if I go 2 RB I need 4 WRs starting, if 3 RBs then I go 3 WRs. WRs are Andre Johnson, Colston, James Jones, Riley Cooper, Burleson....Also I think I'm going to start Foles over my backup Luck! What are ya'lls thoughts? Thank you playing for $700 here.

We are the champions we are the champions no time for losers cuz we are the champions my friends :lol: I am in on the next NT league, I destroyed my yahoo leagues , lost my big money tho so this year I'm 1st 1st and 2nd (who knew f-JAX over rashad Jennings)

Fantasy playoffs is pretty much a crapshoot, no matter how much you dominate throughout the season.
exactly 100% true. this is why i play in the nffc. the way they do it is a 13 week regular season whether it is a 12 or 14 team league.  then the top four team which makes the playoffs ( 1 top record and next 3 highest pts ) start with their season average and weeks 14-16 are used to crown a champ. NONE OF THIS LUCKY *** STUFF. you have 3 weeks to start with your season ave and end up with the most pts. otherwise you might run into a lucky week against someone and score a monster total and get knocked out with the best team.  doing it the way the nffc does takes most of the luck factor out that a head to head playoff brings. 

With Jamaal Charles prolly not playing much, who to go with? Baker has had two solid weeks recently, but leaning towards Brown. Knile Davis also available to pickup.

Andre Brown VS Washington
Giovani Bernard VS Ravens
Edwin Baker VS Steelers

Last edited:
I picked the Championship game today to score my lowest point total of the season :smh: can't complain I had Peyton all year and only had to deal with one injury (Randall Cobb) all season.

Can't wait till next season :smokin I'm definitely going to be in at least 3 leagues.

Back
Top Bottom