OFFICIAL 2013 FANTASY FOOTBALL TALK

^^Was thinking maybe Patterson but he's supposed to start being more involved in the Vikes offense in the weeks coming up. Lamar Miller is a possibility as well...

To be honest, its risky considering we havent seen bell yet..but neither offense(O LINES) inspire much confidence. Id take the flyer, but I dunno if id cut bait on wilson after 3 weeks.

What return should i expect for Witten? Im deciding to keep Cameron as my TE.

My WR: cobb,cruz,tavon,royal,marlon brown
my rb: rice, gore, bell, d richardson, mcgahee

Need a legit wr or rb

^^np...good luck...and btw..im a giants fan..and im losing hope by the week in wilson ever being an every down between the tackles back. To me..hes a change of pace/complimentary back. Have him on a short leash..perhaps sell low amd snag bell as insurance.

am i making the right move by starting Cutler instead of Stafford this week? they play each other is you didn't know already

^^Was thinking maybe Patterson but he's supposed to start being more involved in the Vikes offense in the weeks coming up. Lamar Miller is a possibility as well...

Drop Patterson, when it comes down to it Christian Ponder is still the one throwing the football and responsible to get it to him.

It's bye week time for my QB's, Cam in one league and Rodgers on the other. I have Pryor and Flacco to fill in their spots, what you guys think? Can you suggest anyone else worth starting this week ahead of these 2?

Should I target Ryan Browles, Ted Ginn, or Golden Tate off waivers?

I have them in that order myself...

Trynna go after Roddy White since I have Matty Ice and I know there is no way Roddy stays cold all season. I'm thinking of offering up Steve Smith for him straight up. I hope the owner bites.

I NEED YOUR HONEST OPINION! Please help me make the right decision

This is my current team (1 PPR league)
View media item 590604

I am currently being offered
Calvin Johnson / Darren Sproles
And I give up
Jamaal Charles / Greg Jennings

Seems pretty obvious which side of the trade is winning
But I don't know if this trade is really beneficial on my behalf.
With Shady McCoy and Jamaal Charles, my RB department is locked in as one of the best
I also have Randall Cobb and Antonio Brown locking down my WR department.
My flex consists of Eddie lacy, mike Wallace, and Julian Edelman.
If I do this trade, I downgrade my RB2 from JCharles to Sproles (I also have jimmy graham) and Calvin takes Antonio browns spot in my WR spot. Which clouds my flex spot by adding Antonio brown in the mix

Should I do this trade? Or does it complicate things? I'm on the fence about this

I'd love to hear your opinions

^^^if your league is ppr, id highly consider...u have enough depth to compensate when needed or use as a future trade chip. If no ppr, id lean towards counteroffering/rejecting.

Got everyone I wanted except Josh Gordon:frown:
Ingram for Powell
Jeffery for Williams

Can't believe nobody picked up KC's defense.

wow, my team is garbage!!!  Sjack hurt, spiller hurt, amendola hurt

starting lineup be like...

Kaepernick

Joique Bell

Bilal Powell

Dwayne Bowe

Julian Edelman

Scot Chandler

Ryan Broyles

sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif