Official 2013 NBA Offseason Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

sick.gif
 how high was that? and he made it look so easy

another one

him and Franchise could have been so much better if it wasn't for their streetball mentality

Last edited:
- Battled stage 3B Hodgkin’s lymphoma in 2008
- NBA Mascot of the Year in 2011

GRIZZ >

Funny story. One of my friends workout with "Grizz" the mascot and he told him a story about how women he dates love for him to come over to their house in the Grizz costume (or at least the Grizz head) and **** :rofl: .

Dude would literally drive around the city with his costume on too. :lol:

This HOF argument for him is interesting. I gotta make a case for Marbury, brb...

Last edited:
Why are people attaching an "S" at the end of Chris Mullin?

And, he has two Olympic gold medals.

Why are people attaching an "S" at the end of Chris Mullin?

And, he has two Olympic gold medals.

Was he on the 1984 team with Jordan?

Never mind - he was. That 1984 team was stacked. Jordan, Mullin, Ewing, Sam Perkins, Alvin Roberston and a bunch of other guys that went on to have long, productive NBA careers.

Last edited:
Riddle me this,

how can someone average 27 a game, over 24k points, 7 all nba selections, 11 asg's, 2 asg mvp's, a bronze medal, have the biggest cultural impact since Michael Jordan, won Roy, has one of the highest scoring averages in a final ever, and is 19 on the all time scoring list,

NOT be a 1st ballot HoF'er? :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Riddle me this,

how can someone average 27 a game, over 24k points, 7 all nba selections, 11 asg's, 2 asg mvp's, a bronze medal, have the biggest cultural impact since Michael Jordan, won Roy, has one of the highest scoring averages in a final ever, and is 19 on the all time scoring list,

NOT be a 1st ballot HoF'er? :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

AI is easily a first ballot hof'er. Anybody who says otherwise doesn't like his personality/style of play, or just don't know ball.

Riddle me this,

NOT be a 1st ballot HoF'er?
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
Why would he not be though? You can kindly take out that bronze medal and ASG MVP's tho 
laugh.gif

You and your All-Star Game MVPs. 
laugh.gif
Why would he not be though? You can kindly take out that bronze medal and ASG MVP's tho 
laugh.gif

Yo man, they count :lol: when people talk about players accomplishments, they do mention ASG MVP's. I'm not the only one that does that. But regardless, take away the Bronze medal (an accomplishment in itself IMO) and the ASG mvps, it's still pretty remarkable that it's even a question as to whether or not he's first ballot.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom