Official 2013 NBA Offseason Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
So Greg Oden isn't ready to play ? Havent played since December 2009 ... close to 4 years.

He had injuries ever since he was in like elementary, why don't dude stay away from basketball activities a bit and just strengthen his knee/leg for a year straight ?
Greg Oden has been ready to play for a while now.

yea, he's actually supposed to get cleared for full practice sessions next week & the team said he could play before the preseason is over.

http://probasketballtalk.nbcsports....ll-practice-could-play-for-heat-in-preseason/

You guys catching that rocket/pacer game.. It was on last night At 1030 at night lol... It was weird watching a game that late.. The pacer broadcast didn't wanna show Lins block on granger.. That was pretty nice lol

Last edited:
Anthony Davis: Objects in mirror are closer than they appear.

Between the Pelicans screwing up at every turn and the '14 draft and etc etc - he kind of slips under the radar for whatever reason and he's going to be one of the very best players in the world extremely soon.

Everybody on the Rockets was in sync last night, great team chemistry and ball movement, raining threes from everywhere. Hibbert shut Dwight down tho.

To me...Lin is still just alright...

because he has no left...

Last edited:
So Greg Oden isn't ready to play ? Havent played since December 2009 ... close to 4 years.

He had injuries ever since he was in like elementary, why don't dude stay away from basketball activities a bit and just strengthen his knee/leg for a year straight ?

if i recall, shaq and yao ming last played before oden. that's how long he has been away :x

if i recall, shaq and yao ming last played before oden. that's how long he has been away :x

Thats insane :smh:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom