Official 2013 NFL Washington Diplomats SEASON Thread - Last Game 12/29 @ 1:00 PM vs. Giants

Can't believe we are in the playoffs :lol:

As a typical ******** fan i always expect the worst and just assumed we were done after the terrible start.
Props to Cousins for finally putting together a great game away from home and at philly of all places.

Still not sure if Cousins is our answer. But if the defense plays well and he gets more experience in big games i don't see why we can't take the division next year too (baring injury and Tony Romo)

It's been a while since I've posted in nt :lol:

Glad our squad is back in the NFC playoffs, just like what cg said- this team is much different from the 2012 team.

In Captain Kirk we trust

And don't mind my old profile pic :lol:

Looks like we could be leaving that dump called FedEx Field soon...

Chris Myers ‏@The_ChrisMyers 1h1 hour ago
@******** will unveil plans this month for their new open air stadium design.Location still to be determined...DC,Virginia,Maryland #NFL

Don't care if the game didn't have any playoff implications. Beating Dallas is always appreciated. Glad I got to see it in person :pimp:.

Now trying to decide if I'll spring for a playoff ticket...

See you next week. Good luck.
I think it'll be a good game. Not sure who wins, but it'll be by a field goal.

Also, saw on Twitter that our 2nd round pick Preston Smith racked up more sacks than Brian Orakpo this season. Love this new GM.

I think it may be a close game as well, just because it is Aaron Rodgers we are facing, no matter how much Green Bay has been struggling as of late.

This is a great match-up for us though. Home field advantage. It will come down to QB play and if Kirk continues to play like he has been playing. We have to bring to heat on Rodgers and force some turnovers.

Back
Top Bottom